Please Help me again

I appreciate the offer but that just dosent sit well with me man. It wont ever feel like my armor.

1 Like

The journey will tell you step by step what tasks and on what difficulty to do. After chpt 2 done you will get your 1st bag that is in an “email” left bottom screen. The season journey is quite easy, you will get there.

1 Like

tanks :slight_smile:

20 characters

In case you can’t find the email after you completed the seasonal journal chapters 2,3 and 4.

And yes, you need to complete seasonal journal Chapters 2, 3, and 4 for the whole 6 set pieces for your Barbarian.

<3

20 dsfsdfsdfsdgdfg

In your other thread, in my very first response to you, it was made perfectly clear that those rewards were for completing chapters 2, 3 and 4 of the Season Journey, and I told you how to view the tasks in the Journey…

Also in that response, I gave you a link to…
Help for new or returning players

One of the links contained in that thread is this…
Beginner’s Guide to Seasons in Diablo 3
…which has an entire section dedicated to Haedrig’s Gifts, and says…

Completion of seasonal chapters II, III and IV yields Haedrig’s Gifts, a cache-like reward that drops two pieces of a fixed class-specific set. With the completion of these chapters, you will have a full 6 piece set bonus available to you, skyrocketing your character power well into the mid-to-high Torments. This makes the early portion of the Seasonal Journey your first priority upon reaching max level.

Your reaction to being provided with this advice was to reject it as you didn’t want to spend time reading a guide.

In response to your incredulity that set armour might make a big difference to your damage, I posted this which, again, tells you that you get the armour pieces for completion of chapters 2, 3 and 4 of the Season Journey…

People have continued to attempt to help you.
They’re probably just getting tired of you not reading the help they’ve provided.

8 Likes

Don’t listen to trolls Rannith. These forums are for questions just like yours, and there are plenty of people who are willing to help like Steve, Kilometer, Chris and others. Keep your chin up. You have as much right to these forums as anyone.

3 Likes

My offer still stands from your other post. I’ll send you a friends request latter, after that it is up to you.

Most grinding games can be very frustrating and Diablo of any number is no exception, it can take hours, days and even weeks to get items you want to drop or craft, it’s all luck and how much time you play.
Anyway, you can do the first 4 chapters by just playing the game mostly, just hit shift and j in game and it will tell you what you have to do to finish a chapter, you don’t even have to do them in order.
Good Luck to you :vulcan_salute:
:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Are you going to ignore the help you get this time around too?

1 Like

Dude, pretty sure Rannith could be a troll. The dude ignored the very help he was asking for in the first thread and decided to make a second thread asking for the same help he already ignored.

Or, judging from his post count, he could be a newcomer and doesn’t understand the lingo. Either way, you can chose to ignore his post or you can teach him. I just don’t see the reasoning for being rude.

4 Likes

No, he didn’t. Go read his last post in that thread. He thanked people for their advice. He found a new weapon. Now he is just unsure how the seasonal rewards work.

2 Likes

Im making progress U guys… im freaking leap quaking like every 10 seconds… this is nuts

4 Likes

Good to hear. Just keep up the hunt, raise your torment level as you get stronger and before you know it you’ll be flying through mobs, mowing them down left and right, with loot raining from the sky.

4 Likes

Meteor again… most of the problem is that it was late at night and didn’t want to read and I wanted to keep some immersion by not having to alt tab out when I play. I told you that I would look it over the next day. So the next day is here and I wanted to jump right into getting these green sets like 17 people told me and assumed I needed acts 2-4 not chapters. After not seeing these items you guys were talking about … then I returned here. I didn’t like your first response because yes you were linking me 47 different links then you quickly edited the post to make it seem not so overwhelming I guess. I think we got off on the wrong foot but that’s ok. Thank you for helping me.

edit: no not thank you anymore… you want to escalate stuff into a fight or something . I wont have it . Grow up.

2 Likes

You didn’t want to alt tad so you alt tabbed and ask for help on the forum. Good lord!!!

3 Likes

If we look at your opening post in the other thread, at the top-right of the post, you’ll see a grey “1d” which means the post was made one day ago. If you hover your mouse over it, it shows you made the post at “Feb 7, 2022 5:25 am” (that’s a UTC time).

However, to the left of the grey “1d” we also see an orange pencil with a 3 next to it, which means it has been edited three times since it was posted. If you hover your mouse over the orange pencil, it shows “last edited Feb 7 2022 6:27 am” (again, a UTC time), i.e. you edited the opening post three times in the hour after you posted it.

Now go and look at my four responses to you in that thread…

You’ll notice that not one of those four responses to you have an orange pencil next to them, because I did not edit them after they were posted.

It was already pretty disappointing to have someone ask for help only for them to disregard and dismiss the help that multiple posters offered them but now you’re accusing me of going back to edit what I said, when I demonstrably haven’t.

This is not the way you encourage people to provide you with help.
Quite the opposite.

9 Likes

You do not get to dictate who can post in the thread.

3 Likes

Okay I am do with you. Enjoy your short stay on the forum.

3 Likes

The game can be quite overwhelming. People often forget all the tiny little bits of knowledge they accrue from when they first started playing it ten years ago hence they can be a little spiky towards new players. Don’t engage is my best advice.

Rannith:
Take your time and enjoy the game. If anything you’ve come to the game at a good time - it’s so much better than vanilla was at launch (IMHO!). There is a lot to take in and no manual with the game. Third party sites and these forums are all you’ve got so take heed.

Welcome to the Diablo family. Deckard Cain probably said it best when he said “Stay a while and listen.” You’re not going to learn the game overnight. Enjoy what’s left of the community, warts and all.

4 Likes