Please end s26 please

You are wrong. He lives in Europe. His characters are on EU server. I live in the United States. My characters are on the American server.

You have been given links to both of our D3 armory pages already. I guess your browser/website is having problems again.

/sarcasm

:no_entry_sign: :beer:

1 Like

So you yourself just turned a dutch word into sjeesh, which by the way is popular on social media?
Very oddā€¦

This has nothing remotely to do with the subject at hand nor fits in any way.

Itā€™s not condescending when it is the truth.
You keep making mistakes, I keep enjoying it.

So you admit that it can happen. Gotcha.
Thanks for that one buddy. All in writing now. Say hello to Meteor.

It was sarcasm.

See:
/sarcasm

The irony of admitting it can happen. And even editing your own comment afterwardsā€¦ Meteorā€¦ You know better.

Cheers from France :beer: ^^

So now you are making bad suggestive accusations, i am not on any social platform, i dont watch or own twitter, instagram, facebook or whatever. Now who keeps making mistakes and assumptions aka lies according to you.

Yes it does, i dont assume or know if you have a wife, have cheated with the neighbour or anything, its called an example to show other situations where if you keep dodging questions and calling other trolls the other party will assume you ignore it because you dont want to admit guilt.

How cute. Talking about dodging when it is a fact, that this is a popular slang nowadays.
Why sjeesh? Why not Jesus or something entirely else?
You just made that up while it is a popular slang? Yeahā€¦ Thatā€™s not gonna stick.

Having an error on a website and cheating is very different from each other. Not even speaking on the fact, that you presume to be able to speak on behalf of my wife.
If by dodging a question makes you guiltyā€¦ Or someone presumes, they judge too quickly. In this case, you just simply cannot handle, that you have nothing going for you.
I donā€™t admit to anything I have not done.

Go google search Diablo 3 profiles bugged, the first one is from April.
There you go, evidence that it can happen.
Be a good one and go look that up. If you understand that is.

The level of ridiculousness in this thread is off the charts.

I await someone saying that I am an alt of JTP/Phoenix and asking me to prove/disprove it.

Has anyone reported D3 profiles being bugged in the past few days?

At this point you could be, who knows

ā€œAttack the argument, not the personā€ is a nonexistent thing here (Iā€™ve been guilty of that as well)

Just do a search on the forum, and youā€™ll see there are some problems with armories/profiles. Butā€¦ butā€¦ itā€™s for everyone, not for only one person

I know that I am not.

It sure is.

So now you speak on behalf of every Diablo 3 user and if they had the same mistakeā€¦
You see where this is going, right? And you called me a wallā€¦ Lol. Werenā€™t you also done discussing?

I am nobody else but myself. I donā€™t lower my standards so low even if I would troll.

Nice partial quote.

Condescending and false, why i dont use that name because for one dont willingly try to offend Christians, same reason i dont use the more harsh word for dangit. And i could use sjonge jonge (dutch), but doesnt have that international feel to it.

With all this condensending behavior and offending people you have become what you previously most fighted and hated; a troll, so if this was your goal, gefeliciflapstaart (dutch)

Oh but it was correct the first time, until you edited your own commentā€¦ Busted.

Far stretch. Of all words you could have used, you just happened to stumple upon a popular slang being used these times? Yeah, that is a hard passā€¦
Liar liar pants on fire. I wonder what the bible has to say about lying?

I became disliked cause I make sense and being superior in this context. And I love it.

Waa waa waaā€¦ just because LOL. Letā€™s get over it xD. Gaa gaa. Pookey pookey face. We all still got principles!

FOR FUR! Sawwy wabbit! Fshh.

No. Do a search on the forum.

Would not require a search. Cause not all users chimed in on that debateā€¦ So therefore you cannot speak on behalf of everyone having that error.
Isnā€™t it tiresome to keep running into me ?
You know, just cause you keep making mistakes, you donā€™t have to punish your head for it in that way.

I dont care what the bible says, iā€™m not a follower of the faith, i just dont go willingly offending people. Dont know if you invoked the bible because of a bad assumption on your part.

Exactly something Bravata would claim, so you have more in common than you think. Good luck to you.

2 Likes