Please enable cross progression for D3 on Switch/PC

I bought the Diablo Prime Evil collection on Switch since I wanted the transmog but I already owned the game on PC.

I didn’t realize D3 players on Switch don’t even have bnet accounts. Without being able to access my bnet account on Switch, this game is legit unplayable. Not to mention the barb transmog is locked to this crap Switch edition.

Who designed this?? At least find a way to let the transmog be obtainable in the PC version. Come on, D2R has xprogress, why doesn’t D3???

By someone who wanted to prevent cheating. Switch is by far the worst platform when it comes to cheating, people speeding through GR150s solo with hacked gear. That’s something PC does not have and any form of crossprogression would make that happen.

PC has enough issues with people botting and using maphacks, there’s zero need to make things any worse.

The only way to allow crossprogression is to have online only saves on consoles, just like PC. Eliminate offline option and then crossprogression can be considered.

6 Likes

You really should research your purchases before making them.

1 Like

I’m guessing the hacked gear exists because it’s completely disconnected from bnet servers. There are likely no checks to anything.

They should add in a second login option separate from the Nintendo account that connects to our bnet accounts. That way we could cross progress on bnet and the hacked gear people can keep playing on the Nintendo accounts.

Seems easy enough. Took two seconds to link D2R to my bnet account.

Well, it tends to be a tad easier when that was intention from the start.

Support of mouse-keyboard control in the switch version also will be good option.

If it can be done without problems – that would be awesome.
If it results in the same crap like in D2R, where your character can end up getting rolled back 5-10minutes, just enough, so you can lose a nice piece of gear – no thanks.

The console versions are designed for the controller.

You want mouse and keyboard, play PC.

2 Likes

What you do propose me if I want mouse, keyboard and lo lags? Buy the house beneath the Blizz datacenter?

That has nothing to do with this?

I demand using my Wii controller. Buttonless, of course.

You can’t play offline on PC, on console you can, which removes lag from the equation.

1 Like