Please buff Cluster Arrow to run 110s in 4player public GR games

Hey DH is my favorite class, and I’ve played DH the most hours, so I figure I’d post. I’ve RGKed up to 120 with shadow Impale, and soloed 118 with LOD Rapid Fire. With the same effort I was able to clear 124 and 125 solo with wizard and monk. So DH really needs buffs.

I want to find a way to get good xp with my end game DH gear. So I suggest buffing Cluster Arrow or N6m4. It’s an old-school ability that could use some new school flavor. I would aim for a sweet spot that will carry a public game in 110+ in about 9 minutes. with let’s say 1,000 paragon, several ancient items, and a bunch of augments.

When N6m4 was a thing, that build would really shine for solo pushing with area damage. But it also was one of my favorites to use in Greater Rift 90+ in public games! It just clicked for me. The cold rune of cluster Arrow gives self healing, the build is pretty tanky. Having to place sentries stopped me from running way too far ahead of the group. So I felt like it played nice with others in public games. Unlike Shadow.

Sometimes all I want to do in Diablo is take off my headphones and farm some keys in normal rifts and run bounties, while watching Netflix on my Tablet.

Sometimes grouping for long periods of time in an efficient speed farming or push group in discord is too much for me. So I just hop on my multishot DH and solo for a while. I usually end up getting decent enough gear to push with DH and it’s a lot of fun.

My paragon is soooo low. I’m only 2,700 non season, and I’ve played literally every season since #1.

It would just be nice to use my end game build in public games, because rapid fire is like the opposite of a public friendly build. Now I know cluster Arrow is an area damage build, and area damage lags groups in 100+. But did you know N6m4 and I’d assume a new cluster Arrow build, can replace AD items with resource cost reduction and attack speed for a build that focuses more on generating and firing off several shots?

I hope others can agree.

Put on Reapers Wraps and group with a zNec. You can also run Squirts + CoE with a zMonk, both options will give you a little more overall damage.

The whole package needs more power though.

1 Like

If you play season 20, due to free cube slots, you can run N6M4 MS by cubing both Yangs + DML.

Alternatively is running Shadow Impale. In non meta pub groups or even mid/low tier, Impale is sufficient enough to take the RGK role.