Please add stone shards to the game permanently

And you don’t get that from Ramaladni’s on a Weapon?

Besides, it would be much less powerful that making Soul Shards and Embers permanent. (Which is the topic of this thread).

1 Like

You’re the one bringing a possible extra primary affix to jewelry into the discussion.

You guys really don’t understand that most of these themes are really just large scale beta testing for D4 as the base game of D3 peaked long ago. The follower addition was a nice surprise but don’t expect anything else aside from set and balance changes.

1 Like

I think that’s what you get from eating too many apricots or peaches.

It’s also why I only buy brown trousers.

Yeah as I played on PTR it basically rainning them, like one every other minute, so I don’t think it’s that rare.

I heard the drop rates were boosted for ptr. Is that wrong?

You’re right, the drop rate is increased by 2000%

In the first 5 posts, literally deja-vu of what happened with ethereals. Make them more rare and keep them forever.

1 Like

Well they did that for folowers, and they did that for Legacy of Dreams, so there’s no reason they couldn’t do it to sould shards.
Remember, two things can be true at once.

LoL I wrote read them as “soul stone shards” so when the title’s longer than 60 chars I deleted “soul” instead of “stone”.

You have to distinguish between ‘patch’, which covers both season and non season (normal) and ‘season theme’ (in the given patch).

1 Like

Yeah and also heavily nerf them to avoid power creep also.

Probably, with one main caveat – I don’t care if they remain. A suggestion does not mean agreement.

Followers system revamp and LoD were added via patch before on non-season, so…

1 Like

You answered too quickly for me ^^

1 Like

Actually, no. Patches are changes made to a software in general between 2 game version. And “Seasonal theme” is something Diablo 3-specific.
I.E Patch 2.7.2 bring changes between 2 GAME VERSIONS 2.7.1a and 2.7.2. One of those changes is the introduction of a SEASONAL THEME called “Soul Shards”.
Also, my point stays valid. Why could they do it with Legacy of Dreams but not with soul shards?

LoD wasn’t a seasonal theme.

1 Like

Makes no sense

1 Like

It kinda was tho, we had a lon season, s18 i believe, where we didnt need to wear lon rings to have the lon buff. That was so well received they reworked the lon set into a lod gem afterwards. To socket a lod gem you have to sacrifice 1 other leg gem so there was a slight downside to it to not be OP.
So they could make a patch after seasons with a nerf to the items to not be too OP. Will they do it, dont think so. We also had a rorg season that also didnt get permanently incorperated even tho alot of people asked for it for build diversity.

1 Like

No seasonal theme has been added as a permanent feature as it was as a theme.

The follower rework was not a theme. Period. It was a permanent QoL update which was available in all modes as soon as patch 2.7.0 went live.

LoD was never a theme. It is not the same as the LoN theme of S17.

1 Like

You’re right about the season theme about LoN.

And right again about RorG.
There was the 4th slot too, never implemented after the season