Playstation 5 getting can't find a valid license

I preordered the ultimate edition, and my husband and friends can all play on PC but I keep getting the can’t find a valid license error! please help

3 Likes

Same issue. Can we get someone blue to respond please. This is insane that is ps only

You are posting on the D3 forums.

See this Forum:

2 Likes

Same issue, already tried restoring licences but PSN “might be temporarily busy”. I checked for PSN status and it says its all good :confused:

Same as above. You are on the wrong forum.

1 Like

And your wrong as the PS5 does not have Blizzard Authentication app. We paid for the game thru PlayStation not Blizzard directly. We still have to report said bugs here because it is an issue with logging in onto Blizzards servers. So before you keep saying look above at the wrong link make sure you own a PS5 and not a Personal Computer - PC as that forum states it’s for PC not PS5.

Thank you. I am aware that the PC and PS5 are different systems. This forum is for D3, not D4. It has nothing to do with PC vs PS5. It is entirely the wrong game.

Hopefully they will follow the link to the correct forum and find a solution that solves their problem, since they will not find one here.

2 Likes

This Bug Report Forum

is for posting Diablo III   game bugs on a PC on the Live server.

@VitaKaninen has already given @Kandy a link to the proper Diablo IV   forum.

You might want to check this one out:

3 Likes