Players deserve more respect from Blizzard

As you can’t give us a season start date (although Nev stated that should be week next the 14th feb…) at least discard some dates. I would like to organize myself to get the most fun of March and it’s imposible without knowing which weekend the season starts.

If Blizz wants to be nice to players:

1. Give us the season start date without the patch notes or
  2. discard 6 and/or 13 as season start.

One of them would be awesome.

6 Likes

Just be patient, we should know by the end of this week. And start date will be either 6 or 13 March.

1 Like

I’m patient and I know it’s a only a game and blablabla but imo they are not doing this the right way. If they can’t release the patch notes at the same time of the season start just giev us the date and work on the patch notes 10 more days if it’s needed…

Why are people in such an insane rush to know the S20 start date? Seriously, I’m really baffled by this. There are multiple threads on the subject and people are behaving as if they had withdrawal symptoms or something.

2 Likes

If the season end is March 1 and the earliest start is March 6th, why are you complaining this week?

Just so we quit discussing this again. That was posted earlier today.

This is a forum, what do you espect? Nev told us that we would have a starting date the 14-21 week and here we are, 5 days later and still waiting for it.
There is no rush, but some players would like to play the first weekend of the season a lot and we have other things to do other weekends and it would be nice to have at least the date.

I don’t care about the patch notes, I only want the season start date. I understand that the patch notes are more difficult to write, but the date (or discarding dates)… easy.

Where is season 20 start date?!?!?!? Hope it’s on the 6th!

And I hope it’s on the 13th :slight_smile:

I imagine some of the people on these forums are an absolute joy to be around during the two weeks leading up to Christmas.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What is it players have done to deserve more respect?

Clearly if Blizzard wanted to buff their tarnished reputation they would be more consistent with their communications. However they’re dealing with the inertia all large organizations with diffuse decision making fall prey to. There’s no excuse for the inevitable but no escaping it either.

Even people at Blizzard can get sick. They are human afterall.

March 13 is looking good if you want to take some vacation time.

Really don’t understand what’s keeping them from giving a launch date, but considering their recent track record can’t really expect much from Blizz.

Hopefully it’s the 6th then have a week to play until the next Poe league.

They did list what I consider to be valid reasons to not get the information out sooner. People get sick and paperwork can get delayed.

Perhaps some players should give other people as much respect as they are expecting from others.

4 Likes

You’re clearly not patient.
Please get a life!

If I was a nolifer, I couldn’t care less which date will the season start. It’s because I have a life that I would like to organize it.

I’m being polite. I can understand why the patch notes are not released, but giving us a date or discarding the 6th can let us, the players, to organize our next weekends.

Well considering they have made billions and keep making millions each year then it would seem that your opinion is wrong and you should just sit back and relax. Until you can match them you really cant even begin to speak on it.

1 Like

Your comment is a falacy, from the beginning till the end.

It has nothing to do with respect, or lack thereof. It’s called life. :poop: happens, things pop up, unforeseen circumstances rear their ugly head, or 100 other things. If they had said S20 starts Mar. 6th and something causes it to be delayed, people would be rioting in the streets and calling for Blizzards head on a spike.

You say you’re patient, but I doubt it. If a person needs a blue post from a moderator about an upcoming video game event to plan their life around - some people need to get their priorities straight.

It will happen when it happens.

you are overreacting dude, take it easy. My priorities are fine, thx for answering.