Players deserve more respect from Blizzard

You sure about that?

Blizzard used to give out release dates, but if they ever missed said date, some folks within the community would give them grief over it. As a result, they rarely give specific release dates when it comes to upcoming patches.

Wow the number of people who don’t uneerstand why some would like info a little bit sooner is higher than I expected.

I have a life and family but like to spend my season start week end nolifing. In order to do that, I take my friday off (knock the week end chores out early) and go see my parents the week end before.
You can understand that my manager is not super happy if I tell him “ok I might not be here next friday, or the one after I don’t know yet”. Especially if it’s hardly one week before the fact. Usually we would say that at least a couple weeks but preferably a month before.
As for family stuff, well maybe if they know I’m not coming they would organize something else…

Anyway, I just hope it’ll be the 13th, that’s what the current silence seems to indicate imo.

1 Like

Not at all, only telling the other person a reason as to why blizzard no longer gives precise dates for updates.

My bad, I was on my phone and hit the reply button to your post instead of ther thread as a whole, it wasn’t targetted for you. Don’t see how to change that…

No harm done, I certainly understand from your point of view. Knowing ahead of time allows for you to properly plan and maximize your efforts upon the start of a new season.

Yeah, slow down there turbos. Y’all act like you’ve never played a season before. Season 19 will end on 03/01/2019. Usually the next season will start 1 or 2 weeks after that. All this QQ from a playerbase that doesn’t pay into the game passed the initial purchase of the game. Good grief. Y’all should be grateful that the Diablo franchise is still around. Talk about toxic.

2 Likes

Coming from you that is kinda funny. But the same could be said about your whole life.

Shots Fired pew pew pew

Says he’s patient and it’s only a game - proceeds to whine about season start date…

I have a complain about the game I play and as it turns out there is a forum for it, so I use it. 5 days without any news when you have promised to release the patch notes is more than enough.

At this point I’d just announce it’s the 27th of March and call it a day. That should give everyone time to prepare.