Player Not Found Issue

So I’ve taken a break from D2 for a few years but now I am back. Unfortunately I am unable to play because all my characters keep getting “Player Not Found” and I can’t log in on them and it seemingly lasts forever. All I was doing was leveling in a Trist game and it disconnected me. When I logged back in I had the Player Not Found thing. I’ve tried restarting my PC, restarting Diablo 2, Restarting my internet, trying it on a new account and reinstalling the game but nothing works.

Does anyone know how to combat this issue? I can’t even play the game and it sucks. Thanks.

Also I am having trouble making ladder characters consistently as well. At the character creations screen “Ladder” is selected but when I exit the creation screen my character is Non-Ladder. The only time I got it to work was by just spamming character creations over and over and one time it randomly worked.

I’m having the exact same issue.

Creating a ladder character is not working they appear and are normal characters. I asked my brother to create a ladder character for me in my account and it works. Logging back in, if I choose that character it says “Player not found”.

I suppose my CDKEY was flagged? I did nothing wrong (no hack, no bot) and it was working before the new season began.

What should I do to make it work again since I cannot open a support ticket?!