Pick the day for the S18 blog

We will be announcing the Season 18 start dates with the Season 18 preview blog, which will be available before Season 17 ends.

Season 17 ends on the 18th, so I will go with the 13th, after maintenance. What say you?

2 Likes

Hoping for Monday 12th :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am going with the 16th on Friday. Drop the blog just before going home for the weekend, that way if something is wrong they don’t have to deal with it until Monday.

7 Likes

I’m going for the 14th, since no one has picked it. Always going for the long shot.

1 Like

Probably announce season extension on the 13th. They are just lazy.
“We have had so much positive support about this season we are going to extend it for another 5 weeks!”
Just like last season.
Besides next season is nothing new. Hopscotch to little circles. Merc already gives Oculus ring boost.

My birthday is on Thursday, August 15 so I’d like to see something by then, but I’m going to predict on Friday, August 16. Either way I’ll let the anticipation build.

I’m very curious to see if there will be another stash tab reward. Upping the current total from 13 to 14. There’s so much potential there and I’d hate to see it not tapped into just because of gameplay concerns.

I want to be able to create every character class one day without having to balance my tabs. Even with only one or two character classes some seasons I have trouble fitting all their gear in 13 tabs. I like to hoard items and keep every primal ancient I find.

1 Like

I’m gonna Low ball with an optimistic 6th

Today is the 12th…

1 Like

I’d like to pick Beyoncé as my date.

2 Likes

From the 12th - 18th, and you want the 6th? Well, if that works for you. :ok_hand:

Well how about at least this week.

The recycled cosmetics are pretty disappointing, I completed this journey only because of the galactic wings, stayed for the new chantodos, sadly nothing similar in S18.

However I’m rly curious about the “future of d3” blog, it might be the last piece I need in order to decide, whether I should switch over the new Torchlight or stay in sanctuary.

Are you saying friday? :thinking:

I’ll bet the news for S18 will pop the day S17 ends or a day before.

3 Likes

We need more then a day lol. Lets start it the day season ends. Blue posts are more then welcome to participate :):grinning: They need to dress casual and sign a player base code of conduct :slight_smile:

Another day is over, it should be between the 13th - 16th. They do not work on the weekend.

Carnac the Magnificent divines the 16th but it will be posted on Twitter so no one sees it. At 5:01PM PT, all hell breaks loose on these forums…

"I have two blogs in the works. As soon as they’re ready, they’ll be posted. Just keep an eye on the front page and social media. - Nevalistis. :sunglasses:

I don’t use social media unless one considers this forum as such.
Poor Nev has so much work in front of her.

As soon as possible, really eager to see what’s going on with those notes.

Unfortunately, I suspect Friday :frowning: