Phylacteries need a rework?

Does anyone else think phylacteries should be reexamined for reworks? Often they end up just being a stat stick.

Iron Rose is in a pretty good spot now that it has a real build it works for.

Bone Ringer was only really good for thorns necro which is dead now. It’s only really good for command skeleton builds. This is one that could be considered for changes.

Leger’s Disdain is so terribly designed its kind of fascinating. It leaves scythe builds almost unusable due to how terrible they are against rift guardians, but gives absurd trash clearing. But what i hate more than anything is the requirement that you constantly dump essence for it to do anything. I would really like this to be reworked into something that feels better to play.

Lost time is just a stat stick that occasionally has some slight synergy with cold builds. It absolutely should be reworked. Could maybe be turned into some kind of CDR item, to be a solid choice for land of the dead builds

Generally phylacteries tend to be super specific or niche which is a problem i feel.

1 Like

Leger’s Disdain only required dumping all essence if you are the only one doing the damage. However the Grim Scythe build uses Haunted Visions for permanent Simulacrums and they always gain the benefit from Leger’s Disdain, regardless of what your essence level is at the moment.

1 Like

totally agree for rework idea.
The new Znec uses “Lost Time”
seems “Bone Ringer” is dead right now and “Iron Rose” is the most popular one using by 3 different builds.

Redo this into something Bone related, better is to turn it into a Bone Spirit gear.

Agree. Relying on Land of the Dead suck. We need something to reduce the 120seconds cooldown to a more comfortable 20 so seconds…

1 Like