Petrified Screams are not dropping for me

I have run numerous GR90 and 100’s without any Petrified Screams dropping. I received one Petrified Scream while leveling up and nothing since. I have a second account which got many Petrified Screams easily, why would this account be so hard? Gibbering Gemstone has also not dropped yet after many attempts but I have not made nearly as many attempts as I have for the Petrified Screams.

Bad luck is not a bug.

5 Likes

Yeah, not a bug. They are not hard to find if you’re efficient.

Just keep running greater rifts fast (aim for 2 min), run 2 rifts back to back (close rift, directly open another one), and minimise town time between sets (1minute is enough to identify, salvage and gamble. You need to be in the next set of rifts at most 2 mins after the previous one). Town is lava. Do that, and you’ll find more screams in no time.

Good luck.

1 Like

sadge sadge sadge sadge
20 characters yw gz

It’s about a 5% chance to drop, which is annoyingly low since only GR Bosses drop it

Even worse that it is a required item to progress the Rites of Sanctuary

im paragon lvl 870 and have done more GR than i can count, i havent got a single one.
im starting to lose faith tbh.

nvm, i just got one.
note to self, be a karen

1 Like

It happens that way. RNG = RNG. Screams are a 5% chance which means you can have long streaks of nothing. Ancients are 10% chance and I have gone almost 50 reforges before I got an ancient.

Secret for this season is you can use level 3 Shards for a 125 augment, so not too big a deal if Screams are slow to drop.

1 Like