Petition for S16 Theme Revival

Dear Classic Games Team,

Please consider changing the Season 21 theme from previous seasonal “Season of Grandeur” to “Season of Elements”. This change would basically swap the Ring of Royal Grandeur for the Convention of Elements. As it stands the Diablo 3 community seems to be in favour of a change to the current theme. Please be honest and admit we are just popping Wizard skills on 2 minute timers:

1. Lightning = Slightly modified Archon Beam
  2. Poison = Meteor
  3. Tornados = Energy Twister
  4. Fire = I don’t know seems new, fire wave thing
  5. Snowball = Yeti attack

Since you already have the code packed away for RoRG season I would anticipate it wouldn’t be too hard to swap the item id applied to everyone and update the seasonal tooltip.

I think everyone would be much more pleased with the ability to decide on a free jewlery slot, even if the builds end up being similar to S20 I think it would feel better than the current situation.

I would like to hear what other players think of this. Does having CoE free simply mirror the RoRG seasonal builds, or does having a free CoE open up build diversity more?

4 Likes

I agree, whatever ppl want except this theme, really boring and non sense, worst theme imho ever.

1 Like