Petition -altar of rites to come to non season

Where was this stated? Does anyone know?

A few months later, any update?

Do you have a source form Blizzard or a link to support this?

+10000 for the altar in non season !!

13 Likes

I know its been said by 100’s of other people but this killed the game for me, So much QoL and content added to Alters, For them to say " Hey its now part for the base game!!" " Oh btw only for future seasons" Is just major crap.

Do the right thing here blizz, Add Alters to the base non season game.

16 Likes

Hoping only. New patch notes will definitely come, probably apr. But i am hoping it will bring good news of blizzard consenting to our collective request to bring the altar to non season.

8 Likes

Reminded me of this…

1 Like

Expecting the altar will be added to NS, or really any meaningful change at all, to happen to this game at this point is just a cope.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Whatever patch notes in the near future people are mumbling about will most likely describe whatever the next recycled season is going to be, with no changes to the game at all.

9 Likes

More than likely, we’ll just get a user posting here that they’ve announced the end of season day/times on X.

3 days later, we’ll get the start of S31 blog post with theme and start date/times.

3 Likes

I am curious how this is going to work out. They did a big balance patch for S30, but it was based on the Altar and Shards. If they are going green and recycling themes, Shards won’t be there next season. Shards affect builds differently, and so will the new potential recycled theme. If they do not do another balance patch for Altar and new theme, the next season is going to be total popcorn time.

Sad, but true.

I like the optimism.

3 Likes

We can hope, but honestly I’d settle for having the vision portals come to NS at this point. At least gathering bounty materials would be much easier and faster.

Despite playing for nearly 10 of the 30 seasons, my NS characters have less than 20 of the bounty mats.

This season, I have over 3000 of each already with 3 weeks to go. I’ll probably double my overall materials playing this season alone.

Mind you, the last time I played seasonal was 25, during the first round of Soul Shards, had not touched the game since.

But I really love the QoL changes since then, Altar, Vision Portals, Screams, Crafted Primals, etc.

3 Likes

Add an ALTAR!!!

14 Likes

Did I mention that removing the Altar from NS is the final reason why I won’t buy another Blizzard product?

17 Likes

NS players still waiting the altar!

20 Likes

Yeah they don’t care about permanent players, they want as many pump and dump whales as possible.

4 Likes

NS haven’t forgotten about the altar!

16 Likes

It’s coming soon.

Summary

moo

1 Like

Meanness must not be forgotten!!!

4 Likes

Blizzard to fall in love again with your products please bring the alter to non season

12 Likes