Perte de dégât en faille supérieur avec le chasseur de démon

lorsque je fais des failles supérieur avec le chasseur de démon en solo, il ne fais pas de dégâts pendant les premières seconde du début de la faille, voir pendant près d’une minute sans dégâts.

Salut,

Translated by Google & Boubou :slight_smile:

Loss of damage in Greater Rifts with the Demon Hunter

when I run solo Greater Rifts with the demon hunter, he does not do any damage for the first few seconds of the rift, or even, almost a minute without damage.

Ce forum opère en anglais et il est préférable d’écrire en anglais si tu veux une réponse.

Une alternative serait d’utiliser le forums français au:

Si tu écris sur le forum français, il serait utile de fournir des infos supplémentaires… tel que:

• L’équipement et les compétences que tu utilises; est-ce que ton profil web au wil58#2151 - Community - Diablo III est à jour;

• Quels éclats d’âme utilises-tu et quels sont les propriétés sur ces éclats ? Mets-nous un screenshot ?

• Le niveau tes failles sup ?

• As-tu le même problème en failles Nephalem et/ou en primes ? ton build est-il différent pour les failles Nephalem et/ou en primes

Tu sembles être le seul avec ce problème ???

1 Like

I believe the problem is with GoD set and not starting with and maintaining Hungering Arrow before and during Strafing runs.
GR resets everything upon entrance, so the last used Primary does not carry over.

2 Likes

@yessquire: Thank you for the reply.

I’m sorry but I don’t play the DH at all… so I don’t really understand what you are telling me.

Is this what you are talking about ?

Rotation

The GoD Hungering Arrow Hungering Arrow build has a fairly simple rotation — it begins runs by getting your set Momentum stacks to the maximum 20 second duration, achievable by simply shooting out five consecutive attacks; then activating Vengeance Vengeance, which has permanent uptime with a combination of Dawn Dawn and CDR on gear, and reapplying it on cooldown. The majority of your time will be spent channeling Strafe Strafe and interweaving it with regular manual Hungering Arrow Hungering Arrow shots, as you will need to keep up both the GoD and Bastions of Will set bonuses, as well as the Wraps of Clarity Wraps of Clarity damage reduction.

( copied from GoD Hungering Arrow Demon Hunter Skills and Runes - Diablo 3 - Icy Veins )

Yes, the GoD set allows Strafe to also trigger the last Primary skill used. Not a problem in the open world or Nephalem Rifts as it ‘remembers’ the last used Primary. When you enter a GR, you have to ‘teach’ it again, otherwise you only get the Strafe damage.
Hungering Arrow is the damage dealer. Strafe is the delivery method, similar to WW/Rend, except Barb does not have to prime the pump with Rend before WW delivers via Ambo’s.

5 Likes