Personal Looting System = The screwed-up originality

You’re right. I state it because it is fact and demonstrates that it is significantly more than 10 people as some falsely claim. It literally is nearly half of respondents and thousands upon thousands.

I also provide links tp all of Rod’s tweets, so forum members can see everything that Rod tweeted on August 30-31 on this topic. Information and truth is always useful in discussions.

P.S. The forum does not have a block function. Even if you have someone on ignore, you can still click on and read their posts.

1 Like

I can’t see what you say, it’s just your name and “ignored content”.

1 Like

As I mentioned, you can still see ignored comments, you just click on them.

I can’t see what you are saying, there is no point in replying to my comment, you can see mine but I can’t see yours. It’s just your username and Ignored content , how many times do you need to be told this?

1 Like

Unsurprisingly a purists performs a ad hominem

3 Likes

Pointing out a fact that you are very active on the forums and tend to gravitate towards certain types of posts says nothing of your character. Please go Google the definition of ad hominem.

You’ll also notice that you labeled me… Whereas I didn’t label you. Who’s doing the ad hominem here?

2 Likes

Yea it’s strange how those who want ploot in D2R love to label people. For example “purist”, that is the biggest strawman I have seen on these forums.

3 Likes

Is survey data + meme of rod’s tweets + you can see his ignored comments if you click view (though you clearly don’t want to).

Kek

Those who want personal loot are the ones that are afraid they’l lose the perfect item if it drops…And BuildABear next to him picks it up first… buhuuuu… its more about greed than adding in that option. …I dont know why evreyone thinks that all Rpg games should be like WoW or any other crap game. Diablo is made to be hard and punishing in some ways , its not the kind of game that takes your hand and croses you cross the street . Evreyone wants evreything on a silver platter these days no one want to put in the work.

Pro Tip : want personal loot : Become a master ninja by doing 8 player partyes on Duriel. When you get a frist pick 50/50 times you can consider yourself a Ninja Aprentice.
Only the thought of personal loot makes me vomit…
Got a better idea : Mailbox and Auction House next to the stash and maby some bind on pickup items??? NO?! that whould defenetily benefit the game…(if you didnt get it that was a joke).

Flagged for spam. There are 100 other ploot topics you could have replied to.

1 Like

Well since it is an optional system that doesn’t affect anybody who doesn’t want to use it in any way whatsoever, there’s no reason not to implement it.

1 Like

Personal allocated loot in a nutshell:

1. I have a good balanced dps/mf character.
  2. I kill a monster.
  3. The monster drops a perfect griffon.
  4. I have no option to pick it up.
  5. ???
  6. Maximum fairness.
1 Like

Because ploot is just that terrible

So don’t play in ploot games?

2 Likes

Of course I will never play ploot games. I’m going to play D2R which will be free of that scourge.

Just go to my D4 FFA loot suggestion topic and read some replies. People get crazy about the option even for a NEW game in development. But you are talking about option for OLD game, with established balance designed with current implementation in mind.

We’ll see what the devs do. I’d probably stick to FFA games if they ever do implement it as an option, but I don’t get all the whining about a possible implementation when you wouldn’t be forced to play it anyways.

3 Likes

I talk about it a lot but it’s not really even that important to me. If it’s not implemented, I don’t really care. The discussions are very interesting though, and those who wanted installed as an option are logically correct. Since it is a very popular topic, I continue to debate those putting out misinformation.

But this is the greatest game ever developed. If nothing was added to it, would remain that way, still.

However, this is an opportunity. And a lot of these ideas are not just shots in the dark. We already know they work on established private servers in the community loves them. These servers are actually much more popular than battlenet now. Ideas that are tried and true, especially if optional, should be implemented imo.

1 Like

again that’s not how ignore works on this forum so if you can see his name you are looking at the post that was hidden.

3 Likes

The loot drops are. The loot allocation isnt.

And the devs have even said so themselves already.

1 Like