Personal loot is going to be introduced

A more accurate title might have been “I expect Personal loot is going to be introduced”.

But we are on a forum. I sometimes write “imo” in my posts. But even when you dont do that, it is obviously implicit that anything you write is your view on things. Even when what you write is factually true (as it is of course very often the case for my posts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

2 Likes

I’m very glad someone made another thread regarding personal loot. The topic hasn’t been discussed enough and it definitely needed a separate thread in the forums to address it.

Kappa.

1 Like

Actually, this is different from the vast majority as it discusses adding personal loot in the context of introducing cross play in the future. In general, this is something that is not discussed frequently.

2 Likes

Keep reaching… reach right through the grave and into the world of the dead where any chances of ploot reside.

This is where you tripped over :smiley:

The title is not correct, it shouldn’t say it will be implement. No, it won’t and Rob Ferguson is clear on that point.

You missed one crucial point in your logic, earning loot by beating someone in looting is not equal to leeching. You earn it just like you earn gold medal in sports. Ploot however is equivalent of participation trophy, imagine everyone getting gold medal just by joining, thats leeching.

1 Like

Evidence required.
Twenty chara

Grabbing loot from a mob you didn’t help kill or stopping fighting before the mob died to get the upper hand on the mouse clicking is leeching… the latter example being cheesy leeching that people like you call “competitive”. Fact is, some people are simply playing while you think cheesing out is you being “competitive”.

No, is a competitive individual sport, you get what you earned. You don’t have someone carry you 90% of the way then sprint to the end and claim victory. That is a participation trophy.

This is the typical backwards @$$ thinking that comes out of you FFA looters. I can’t tell if you’ve actually convinced yourself if this garbage or if you’re really just that dumb.

Id suggest you read your comments after a good nights sleep and think about that backwards thinking advice