Personal loot is going to be introduced

do you hate your friends or why dont you talk to them and share loot with one another like it is in D2? great part of the game.

build some social skills

with the information given is not coming that could change in the future but for now there is no statement ever that claims for sure that is going to be introduced in a near future (they only discussed the possibility and then put an end to it).
So as people already mention this topic title is indeed misleading

We have already had people asking for increased drop rates.

Here’s the thing. People like Boutus and Kuraharo will accuse plooters of the exact thing they fear they will lose. Their arguments make no sense and are quite literally backwards thinking.

I can’t tell if this is on purpose in an attempt to deflect their inadequacies of needing to leech loot to be good at the game or if it’s because of massive stupidity. Since they seem to be able to form coherent sentences, I’m going with they are afraid they will lose the ability to leech off others.

I have asked them repeatedly to explain why people like them are so against simply giving people the choice and the answer is the same. You will get nowhere trying to have an adult conversation with them because they aren’t coming from an adult place.

They want their ability to leech and will lash out at anyone that threatens this dynamic.

2 Likes

That’s a bit vague. I certainly wish you could be more specific.

Maybe Blizzard should keep the beta realms at hand so people could actually try out future changes before making decisions on whether they like them or not. If it is just a gut feeling, you might not even hate it all that much after all.

1 Like

I could be, I have been, numerous times. I’ve tried to explain how a game that defined RPG/Looters wouldn’t be the same if the loot system that made it was replaced, but as I say, if you want your own server that has ploot, I don’t think anyone has an issue with that, just don’t stand on our toes and we won’t stand on yours, type of situation.

Considering this has been confirmed by the EP of the game, that doesnt qualify as spam or misleading… Get it now?

1 Like

Plenty of things have been “confirmed” by him and other Blizzard leaders, only to be proven wrong later.
Such as the very same EP saying TCP/IP would be supported in D2R.

1 Like

meh just toggle on or off and add a game filter, call it a day

2 Likes

That’s true, but pvp has always been a tricky issue without proper agreements beforehand. You never know what you get in public pvp. Still, it is a valid concern with cross platform play.

Why? Do you get first dibs in FFA?

If I’m doing the killing, usually I do.

Has someone sniped a drop of mine? Plenty of times. Telepickit is brutal, usually picking the item up before it hits the ground.

My problem with using any of their comments here is they are all non answers. We are looking at it after launch, the server team is looking into it, it’s a big discussion amongst us, we are fixing it because it’s a d2 original experience, while not touching others.

There is no consistency in their messaging and recycle the same non answers that sound like answers but give no information.

Dunno why I’m grumpy about that today but really besides what they have said for sure is changed it’s all just unknown.

10 days before launch we should be getting some idea of what’s changed and what’s staying. New products sure leave us in the dark, a redo of a game we all basically have memorized, I dunno would be helpful to let us know what’s different.

Rant over, I apologize.

Yes and it was 99% trolling anti-plooters.

3 Likes

How do you get first dibs on a kill that you are making when a person can pass you, run next to the mob and loot it while you are busy killing it?

As a matter of fact it is far more likely that someone else gets the loot of your kills in FFA than you. Unless of course you are far ahead of that other person.
And you know where you would also get full loot when you are far ahead? That’s right! Ploot!

If only there was a system that would inherently prevent this from being effective without having any negative side effects.

2 Likes

Yeah you dont get it, youre another on here that sees what they want and ignores login and truth…

People see this thread title, and assume thats whats happening.
Doesnt matter if it changes down the road, RIGHT NOW, its been confirmed not to be happening by the man at the top of the game.
End of story.

1 Like

I see everyone talking about pickit like its super common and instant loot vaccum. I have never really experienced a obvious pickit player that i can remember, except for chaos/baal bots, but even then it is quite possible to grab the item before them if you are close enough.

Sure, baal’s loot disappears before hitting the ground, but that doesn’t have to be pickit, people are just spamming.

People are allowed to think for themselves though. Dont trust every sentence you encounter. Especially not on the internet.

Some people claim it would matter a lot of it changed down the road.

1 Like

Yep, just keep proving my point, you dont have a clue… His thread title is not a thought, its a statement of fact, which is not actually truthful.
thats why its now flagged and I trust will be removed.
Just like all of your useless babbling posts.

1 Like

That’s my experience and why I don’t understand arguments that sound like they couldn’t ever get anything.

I for sure saw pickit, and the generally undesirables but funny enough they usually act and come off as idiots so I can sniff them out usually before we even get to drops.