Performance of dh

This is my first Season with DH where i have devoted more than a few hours, so a i am a bit of a Virgin! I feel my character should be doing better with all the area damage i have. When i have large mobs my dps does not seem high at all and Area dam not making much impact I have cleared 131 solo and in group meta i do not feel like i cause any damage. Any advice? a link to my character is below:

Battletag - Kingcool#2867 (i do play on the Eu server)

Cant attach a link.

Any advice will do and would appreciate it greatly. By the way

Kind Regards in advance

Link to your DH:

https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Kingcool-2867/hero/139048606

Depends who you’re comparing yourself to. Other DH builds? You’re doing great.

BS Necro? Take a step back, or several.

The damage is only great in high density, and if those targets are actually bunched up so that AD and pierces do their work (even then don’t expect hits close to what a BS necro sims can do in ideal conditions).

GoD is good at many things, but pushing solo high GR or being DPS in groups past 120 ain’t the strong points of the build.

There really is no magic to work, the build is what it is, sure you can fish for perfect maps and mob types and luck on pylons to clear high, but that’s a full time job and not something you can just do on a daily basis.

That’s why this season BS necros are amazing for clearing (and bomb sadder to some extent) and AoV Sadder for RGK etc, as WD MUnudunugu was last season, and so on and forth, they excel at their particular jobs and do them better than other specs / classes.

Imagine you had 2 clones or sims that did 30.000% dmg without any other items to buff them like cubed necro stuff or bracers etc. You’d be clearing 150 in like 5 mins. But we only have the base 10.000% multiplier like BS necro themselves, but without the clones to do more damage ^^

i appreciate the feedback. Alas your right, cant compete with necro. My dream of being a death dealer in groups are over!!!

Hold your horses, we’re still one of the top keys farmer / bounties / gem levelups (can speed 110s in ~2ms with Wreath of Lightning), 6-7m 120, so it’s not that bad :slight_smile:

Just go ZDH for groups, and enjoy being immortal :wink:

DH’s are capable of under 4 minute 120 solo GR speeds actually, and 5 min 125’s partnered with a zDH :slight_smile:

But ya, DH’s are good. Necro is just broken with the 4th cube slot lol.

Yeah zdh helps of course by grouping the mobs up and debuffing, I meant solo :slight_smile:

As I said earlier, give us 2 clones that deal 30.000% and fire hungering arrows, and we can 5m 150 lol ^^