Patterns of Justice - SW/TR new set feed back

Sunwuko bonus is 196x with a new VW instead of 151x.

Your Right, the VW boosts the Wuko, too. Thx

unfortunately im seeing some problems with the proposed 4 pc change, I equipped 2 pc wuko’s and 5 pc Justice while testing .If you add dr to the 4 pc , you could also wear 2 pc wuko’s and double dip the dr numbers . I didn’t bother with the tempest rush build after a little testing and went with a generator build , it still underperformed , damage wise and damage reduction wise .I think the best would be not to release this set at all , seems like trying to build around either tempest rush or sweeping wind is a bad call here,jyst my thoughts Peace .

Damn, TR and Traveller doesn t work. Tomorrow I ve to edit the values. DPS is lower.

Since SW is a fairly close range skill and TR (if the set stays the same or changes to buff TR) is close range also, that much DR will be necessary.

@ Khord that is a very good point :slight_smile: , just trying to play devils advocate and thinking the way the developers “might” think , I agree the more DR the better.the set still kills verrrrry slowly as well , the additional stacks from the revamped vengefull wind need to apply in some way to the damage for TR as well, or an overall buff to damage from the stacks. The TR build was lacking in this department , so did the generator build for that matter , other sets out perform this one ,just wish it would make a sweeping wind TR build as viable , something new that takes advantage of underused monk skills . :slight_smile: Peace

Edited, now it should be correct.

Additionaly it would make sense in that case to delete the TR from WukoSet.

Instead of Wuko 2 Piece the combination
Mantle of Channeling + Flavor of Time is stronger

Actual PTR Generator Builds are lacking due to the fact, that the tornados getting the Wind Buff but not scaling with the VW stacks.
It s a huge damage miss (1 Tornado is around 5 % of the Wind Damage - 95%/1885%).

2 Likes

I remember when TR was a great skill, before it got nerfed twice.

when it had a base 25% movement speed(nerfed first time they patched TR skill), & when attack speed make you hit faster, instead of the way it is now that AS just gives you higher damage & RC has an insane scaling with AS.

Before those chances TR was a great skill, if it still worked like it did before the changes it would be awesome with this Set!

wonder why they ruined TR…

hope they make some good changes to the set.
i guess now its all about just waiting to see what happens :slight_smile:

Personally I very much hope they just remove the Tempest Rush interaction with this set. I’d like to see the 6p retooled to allow any melee ability to proc the size increase. I also think the movement speed bonus should be dropped in favor of damage reduction, as movement speed feels like a dead stat when you have the best teleport in the game. For speed runs you’re teleporting pack to pack with Ingeom, for pushing you won’t generally need to move more often than Dashing Strike’s cooldown.

I don’t understand the fixation on Tempest Rush for this set. TR is already buffed specifically by SWK and generally by Inna and LOD/LON. It’s slow, clunky compared to WW/Strafe and requires gearing for quite a bit of RCR on a build that otherwise would have no interest in the stat. Additionally, it gets worse with attack speed, which is otherwise a very favorable stat for SW.

In my testing I found Cyclone + generator to be more fun and more effective than trying to shoehorn in TR. If the 4p is changed to DR and the 6pc is changed to any melee ability (along with a sizeable damage increase), this will probably be my favorite Monk set.

Based on the highest non-season clear I saw of 114 I’d say the set needs about 25 GRs worth of damage on top of at least the standard 50% DR on the set.

Honestly the damage was so low that it felt like something was bugged. The damage wasn’t scaling as expected with SW stacks or Kyoshiro’s was supposed to be buffed as well and didn’t get into the PTR patch for some reason or something. Given how close the buffs to other items and sets has been recently it really seemed off to me.

1 Like

actually the set seems to be for some advertising like
“you search for real challenge? try to play the new monk set and try to beat other classes in competition. you will hace the habdycap of almost no dmg abd by the way the danage you get feels like pain while all other classes won’t ever die”
the playstyle with generator has potential, so sittin waitin wishin

Yeah, i tried both TR and Generator build, both has potencial, but as you point out, tornados do not scale with with SW stack, or if it dose, there dmg is just terrible…

Anyway if they go, for TR or a generator set up, i think it will be fun either way, as long as the nessesery changes are made.

They have to choose one or the other, i do not like having one more universal set.

Anyway thats my opinion

1 Like

IT’S EVEN BETTER THAN I SUGGESTED I’M CRYING WOOO

2 Likes

Looking forward to testing the new WKL with the DR shoulders and maybe equipping an Ess of Johan.

In my opinion the new set still feels very week in comparison to other Monk sets. Sure the new WKL affix helps but it is still far off of top tier Monk builds.

I like the idea of the set especially the change to also proc Cyclone Strike on hit with Tempest Rush.

However it does bug out with Epiphany, you randomly teleporty sometimes even backwards. Which in the worst case drops you right into a molten.

I rly hope the set sees some further adjusting (since every other set does everything better than this one) and ofc bug fixing the random stutter teleports BEFORE s19.

1 Like

Finished a 122 with TR and SWK set. A little faster than my lod wol. 1.2 mio life btw.

Have you tried the poj yet?? How bad is the WKL incontrollable CC?? Still recovering from jet lag / haven’t touched laptop yet.

i did but with poj i maybe to stupid to get the flurry buff applied on enemys. its kind of click force move - but i tried it not very well. it looks like the new set has more potential, seems you go for elite hunter with it, many people play squirts. elite only then movementspeed is good. also you have no need for vw. i even used an old one on my 122 clear. its only 30% :slight_smile: sunkeeper seems to be also a good choice. saw a 127 clear @4.4k para. dmg reduction is a factor. you can choose between leve or moc. there is also a player that used no striken but pain enhancer. i have no idea if its a good choice. looks it works out. seems there are many options with the new set and swk.

Maybe only 30% MS, but +600-800% damage on SW.

man, the winds dmg is nothin compared to tr, tr has three multiplier (which are pretty high)

It’s not as bad as I thought it would be. Sometimes it screws you out of an occulus circle but I feel like I’m still getting to utilize them decently.