Patch notes are coming

“In The Next Couple Weeks” - PezRader, Twitter account :fireworks: :sparkler:

11 Likes

Soon ™

Twenty chars.

2 Likes

2 weeks wait at least?

So S28 end most likely the first 1/2 of Sept.

1 Like

After those recent D4 patches, I’m dreading the D3 patchnotes.

Probably altar remaining a seasonal feature with zero turnover to the eternal realm.
No Crusader buffs or rebalancing of old sets in general.

Please prove me wrong blizzard.

1 Like

A bit disappointed that the estimate is still a couple more weeks.

So assumming the PTR starts on the 24th and lasts till September 7th, S28 ends on 10th, the patch goes live on 12th and S29 starts on the 15th.

1 Like

Most likely but I hope it is one week to ten days earlier.

Prove :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the PSA. Guess I better do some bounties or level up aug gems whilst it’s still easy/more beneficial to do so.

1 Like

With “Couple of weeks” i would assume at least 2 yes :frowning:

Please let double primal drop and the other quality of life improvements (eg pets salvage items and collect death breaths) remain after season 28. Thank you.

4 Likes

I’ll be done with my vacation and still have time to participate to the PTR and do the last stretch of season before it concludes. Pretty sweet timing actually. I have been meaning to farm more whispers because my optimization was abit off.

omfg what I would give to have Capt America build be viable again…love that build so much

3 Likes

PoE’s new league will be going by then. It would have been nice to have something to do in D3 for a couple weeks prior.

/shrug

1 Like

I’d love to play Rolands in a Shield Bash variant that’s actually strong.
Even in the strong Rolands periods it’s basically always been Sweeping Hit

And most importantly, Fist of Heavens needs to become finally a pushing build with some additional legendary help.

2 Likes

Ty for the update, but I wonder why the latest info can be found on Twitter and not their official forums? Not the first time that’s happened either. Just seems strange to me.

2 Likes

Finally, the last season is coming! :fire:

2 Likes

Not the same team. Don’t sweat.

1 Like

Because they said a few years ago that they were moving away from the forums. It could be because a very few players actually come to the forums. After the way some of the people on this forum treated our last CM Brandy after the Diablo Immortal announcement I do not blame them. No one should have to put up with that.

1 Like

Yet in the end, they made the D4 forum. :frowning:

5 Likes

But they normally do not have any inter action (discussions) with the players on the forums. Some players find out things (news) and post it on the forums, because blizzard uses the other platforms. I saw the patch comment and posted it on the forum because they did not.

2 Likes