Patch 2.7.8 balance wish list

Patch 2.7.8 will be a small balance patch aimed at buff some of the weakest gameplay.
In Season 30, all classes has passed GR 150, but it does not mean that all gameplay is strong because of ‘devastating Ring of Fire’ existence, so some of the weakest gameplay also relies on it to pass GR150. But in the non-Season of 2.7.7, These gameplays perform poorly without it.
1.Fjord Cutter:Seismic Slam attacks 50% faster and deals 100% increased damage,also deals 150%~250% increased damage against Slowed or Chilled enemies.
My note:The Permafrost of Might of the Earth Set is too weak and almost forgotten by people. In the powerful Season 30,this gameplay did not even pass GR150.
2.Holy Seeker set 6P bounus:
Increase the damage of Blessed Hammer by 35000% (previously 15000%) and Falling Sword by 2000%(previously 1000%).
My note:Season 30 Holly Seeker set players relied on ‘devastating Ring of Fire’ pass GR150, but it is still almost the weakest set.The rank one Holly Seeker set player in non-season, even only able to pass GR140.
3.Zuni set 4P bounus:
You and your pets take 3.5%(previously 3%) less damage for every Fetish you have alive.
My note:Aughild zuni set is the most fragile set in all classes.
4.Immortal King set:
2 set:Call of the Ancients gains together as one rune and last until they die.
6 set:While both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients is active, you deal 6000%(previously 4000%)increased damage,and your movement speed is increased by 50%.
My note:Many players expect this set to be more powerful, and unfortunately, there have been no changes to this set in Patch 2.7.7.
5:Blackhand Key:Magic Missile gains Split Rune and deals 150%~200% inceased damage.
My note:Magic Missile needs buffed.
6.Aether Walker:Teleport no longer has a cooldown but costs 15(previously 25) Arcane Power.
My note:It’s time to buff Aether Walker,The fast clear ability of Wizzard is very poor for all roles, and it would be great if the Aether Walker could reduce the energy consumption of teleportation.
7.There is no altar in non-season, which is a bit disappointing. I hope there is an altar in non-Seasons, even a weaker one than Season is better than nothing.
Summary: I hope Devs can pay attention to this proposal. Thank you very much.