Patch 2.7.7 wish list

Witch Doctor:
1.Zunimassa 6p:15000%→18500%
My note:Aughild Zunimassa set is the most fragile body in Diablo 3, but it always cannot pass the solo player GR150 in non-Season even your paragon is already 20K, and its 6-P set triggers damage in the most demanding way among Diablo 3 sets. So, it should be a little buffed like the Seeker of light and Roland set.
2.Plz make Mask of Jeram and Enforcer work on Zombie Bears.
My Note:Zombie Bears is highly entertaining gameplay, but unfortunately this gameplay is too weak now and few players are willing to play it. I think Zombie Bears is a type of pet, and Witch Doctor control bears like Druid, which is very interesting.
3.Gazing Demise:The damage of Spirit Barrage is increased by 100~150%. Spirit Barrage gains the Phantasm rune which lasts twice as long, and the attack rate and damage from Manitou spectres is significant increased.
My note:Manitou rune of Spirit Barrage still needs to be buffed.Mundunugu set needs to continue to enhance its single player fast clear ability,Devs have increased Manitou’s damage twice, but it is still not enough.I think Manitou rune’s damage still needs to be increased by two times.Don’t forget that the mundunugu set is the only new set(eg GoD,Valor,H90,typhon,etc.) that cann’t pass GR150 in the non-season Ladder.
Crusader:
The Devs made genius changes to FoTH and LoD Blessed Shield in Patch 2.7.6, which made the game more balanced.The only suggestion is:Akkhan’s Leniency:Each enemy hit by your Blessed Shield increases the damage of your Blessed Shield by 40% for 8 seconds.Stacks up to 100 times (No more individual stacks).
Wizzard:
The Wiz is already powerful enough, but I think it’s time to provide the Magic Missile with a new Staves or Bracer in Patch 2.7.7
For example:Magic Missile deals 600%~800% incease damage,and Magic Missile fires gains extra 1~5 missiles and the effect of the Seeker rune.
Monk:
Inna 6 set:900%→1500%
My note:It’s time to buff Inna set a little bit.
Demon Hunter:
It’s already powerful enough, whether it’s fast clear or for rank.
Barbrain:
Fjord Cutter:It seems to be able to be buffed like Remorseless, and we also hope to see it on the Ladder.
Nec:
Perstilence 4 Set:
Each enemy you hit with Bone Spear, Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion reduces your damage taken by 2%, up to a maximum of 50%. Lasts 15 seconds.While in the Land of the Dead,reduce the remaining cooldown of Land of the Dead by 1 second when you slay an enemy by Bone Spear, Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion
My Note:LoD Skeletal Mage has been dead since Patch 2.7.6,Nec fast clear GR 100 rely on Perstilence,Nec needs some compensate.It is the dream of all Nec players to always be able to release the Land of the Dead in battle field.