Patch 2.7.7 Ptr Feedback

I already posted feedback for the preview of the patch, now after testing stuff on ptr for several days and talking with other people this will be my feedback to the current state of things, it will be divided into seperate sections concerning altar and the individual class changes.
Altar:

1. Empower shrine should be removed from the pool of possible shrines you can get from your potion power.
  2. CC immunity should also be removed from the nodes, maybe replace it with 40% cc reduction?
  3. I dont think that pools should be permanent, maybe they should last until death?

Why remove empower and CC immunity?
Empower shrine provides a massive 50% cdr and double ressource generation, this will warp builds in a degenerate way where its optimal/only possible to play if you get as the first shrine (thus you will need to leave any attemps that are not empower on first potion press), i dont think this should be the case as it would leave to increase the need for fishing and reliance on rng in greater rifts (good map+ good mobtype + empower first shrine).
CC immunity removes a core part of the diablo 3 gameplay, part of elite affixes/mob attacks, thus it should not be a permanent feature. Same could be said for pools and passability but at a lesser degree in my opinion.

Now for the class changes!
Barb:
Looks good, raekor could be at 3000% though imo!
Crusader:

1. Valor nerf kinda makes sense in the scope of next season but overall not so much, thus the nerf is not needed imo.
  2. Akkhan nerf is good kinda sad that it also kills lod condemn (not that it is currently a build anyways).
  3. Seeker buff is still not enough.

Demon Hunter:

1. Natalya should be nerfed a bit.
  2. Marauder nerf is too much i would still be for something in 8-9k% range.

Monk:

1. Nice buff to raiment still no tankiness but i guess fine in the end.
  2. Uliannas should be buffed a bit more and also via supporting items to get rid of the shenlong playstyle.
  3. Lod monk nerf is good.

Necromancer:

1. After testing the pestilance set still doesnt seem good.
  2. Inarius buff is actually ok but i still think a bit less of a dmg buff and a bit more toughness would be good.
  3. Masquerade is now a pretty bad set, it might be good if we get bonus cube slot theme at some point (but so is every other necromancer set), still i dont think thats a reason to nerf a build bc it might be very strong in a certain season ( also in that season cutting dmg by 40% wouldnt rly matter anyways). In nonseason the build feels very weak now and would be forever.
  4. Rathma needs to be nerfed.
  5. Skeletal mages should be buffed in some way (preferably multiplier on nailuj’s evol ), last few bugfixes rly killed the build.

Witchdoctor:
Buffs good, nerfs bad, creeping death passive needs to be longer for buffed jade.

Wizard:

1. Delsere buff might actually be ok, but i couldnt actually test the strongest version of the build in the ptr (no altar ns/ not enough paragon in season to test).
  2. Meteor nerfs are ok overall tal rasha is still one of the best wizard sets.
  3. Bazooka is pretty strong but somewhat ok (if they remove empower).

General:

1. I would love if essence of anguishes explosions could be procced by skill cast by a simulacrum (sadly sim is in a weird state where it doesnt get pet buffs but also has most of the downsides of pets).
  2. Currently no altar and visions on nonseason.
  3. The Hellforge Embers for upgrading the soul shards should drop already identfied, rly annoying that they dont stack like other materials when picked up and you have to manually combine/move to chest.
  4. Possiblity to close greater rifts in groups would be much appreciated!