Patch 2.7.6 wish list

You and me both mate.

S6 is such a logical set to put a sizeable damage buff for Chakram… I’d be happy to leave damage multipliers off the sword and quiver if they’re afraid of having to balance the build with M6 or LoD. But I might also be biased as I have a primal Sword of Ill Will lying around.

A damage buff on Kridershot would be pretty sweet too.

1 Like

I don’t think they’d be so bold to buff Chakram. Why? Because Chakram projectiles linger for too long and they have real collision, unlike some floating homing misilles that snap a synchronized damage effect onto the target after an estimated duration. Some skillrunes of Chakram don’t vanish and not removed from the playground until it makes a full loop around the block.

Most projectiles that pierce usually have shorter lifespan for lingering around, or kill previous entity to spawn another if they home-in for scattering. Pierce and long duration lifespan could mean very clustered area damage that overlap onto the same targets over and over again by mass spam of projectile entities.
I might as well be wrong on Chakram, but thinking how long lingering projectile related builds don’t climb up fast at GR tiers or have no Area Damage% procs to balance the spam out, I wouldn’t really keep my hopes high.

This could be problematic against a crowd of monsters in my opinion and this is not something they would alleviate in a single season when their hands are full. Some people at D3 team must have working on overall balance changes across multiple builds or at least shifted to D4 team, mentoring them on things with this new Season. That’s only my guess though…

That doesn’t mean they don’t prioritize D3 ofcourse, but people expect something big right now and most likely they’re looking onto the big picture than tweaking a few builds’ balance problems and leaving it at that. People have been asking tweaks to Witch Doctors and the Crusaders, and hopefully they’re onto that. In case there’s a technical issue on some subspec build or any limitation to it, that must be a plan for later as long as main course Set is fine on its own.

As a team of developers, they must look into active parts in combat instead of amplifying widely sustained or passive abilities, then multiply it even further nonchalantly. This is one of the main reasons “your favorite build” haven’t got any kind of buff at the past. Some legendaries simply require you to topple aggro only, and some exist to bypass your weakness against single targets or small groups. This keeps the combat flow in-check, and reward you accordingly. Sometimes these powers are separated or fused together on one legendary item to keep the feeling of trade offs; this is how balance works.

1 Like

Barb, Nec, DH, and Wiz can join GR150 party play, and their paragon up quickly. The monk’s WoL is S tier, the Witch Doctor’s Arachyr is Stier, and Patch 2.7.5 has also buff the Manitou Rune of Barrage for fast clear. The WD looks not pretty, so Blizzard also intends to reduce its frequency of use.WD may be buffed Jade harvest or nothing in Patch 2.7.6. The Cru can’t join team play in GR 150 and is not strong in solo GR. I think Cru will be buffed in Patch 2.7.6.

Agree, DH is already strong enough to not only can join team play, but also have two S-Tiers(Marauder and Natalya) for rank and one fast clear build(Gears of Dreadland) for S-Tier. Devs may focus on buff the Crusader.

1 Like
  • QL ramaldani gift add socket to ring and amulets.

• Adding Unique monster to normal rift, killing grant 4 progress orb. In Gr make unique them middle bosses between floors, killing grant 5-6 progress orb .

• Adding chest and event to normal rifts small 5-10 % that you can find it, rewards you with small amounts act Bounty Materials from act when event originally appears.

• Making ubers more challenging, more hp, dmg maybe one shots mechanics.

• As a solo player complete 3 bounties from 5 To complete act bounty , reward add 3 gr keys to Horadric chest.

2 Likes