Patch 2.7 re-balancing mega wish-list

I would like to see primal ancient become something like mythic item in diablo 4. According to blizzcon, Mythic items can roll up to 4 legendary affixes. However, each character can only equip 1 and only 1 mythic item.

I think primal should drop with one random characteristic instead mainstat, but we anyway can roll mainstat if we need

my suggestion:

Demon’s Hide
(2) Set:
Chance to Deal 25% Area Damage on Hit.
(3) Set:
+15% Damage to Demons
Chance to reflect projectiles when you are hit by enemies.
(4) Set:
Your Thorns Damage turn into Fire Thorns Damage and your Fire Thorns Damage always have 100% chance to cause Area Damage.

madness :crazy_face:

Get RID of the nephalem glory junk on console. Seriously . Give some love to your console players. There’s a lot of us here, and we are feeling very incredibly ignored. S21 seasonal buff kinda stinks a lot. We already have density issues, so we inherently can’t get as many stacks as you can on PC - the buff does less damage with same amount of stacks as PC as well. TEST things on console as well, please, not just PC. And please respond to people on the console bug or console discussion boards - no responses on anything there at all in over a month. The console community feels incredibly unheard.

1 Like

Hi and here my 5 cents for upcoming patch…

I had think about the Firebirds set and maybe found a feasible way to change the set.
Maybe it can use a passive skill to build around.

Firebirds Finery
2 Set:
As soon as you consume or generate 50 % of your maximum arcane power with fire skills, the remaining cooldown of Diamond Skin is removed. If you die while Diamond Skin is inactive, a meteor will fall from the sky and revive you. (This effect has a cooldown of 60 seconds)
4 Set:
Diamond skin halves the damage you take and doubles your static elemental fire damage bonus, but increases the cooldown of diamond skin by 5 seconds.
6 Set:
Diamond skin gain the effect of every rune and increases the damage you deal for each point by 100 % equal to your static elemental fire damage bonus.

(!)
This can also give the new Stone of Jordan be an possible option to play split elemental game style…but you need some kind of fire skill to play usefull.

What do you think?

Devil Tongue - Damage dealt is increased by your percentage of Extra Gold from Monsters for 3 seconds after picking up gold.

Kymbo’s Gold - 100%
Goldskin - 100%
Devil Tongue - 80%
Sun Keeper - 80%
others items - 35% x 9 = 315%

Sun Keeper - After killing elites they can drop you Forgotten Soul.

for Wizard - The first time an enemy deals damage to you, reduce that damage by ??% and teleport the enemy on distance.

1 Like

please Devs add to the list of weapons transmogs all the same non legendary/set transmogs of weapons that already exist but with the effects of the elements (and maybe with some new effects)

2 Likes

You basically mean that the Mystic shall be able to add the visual effects of elemental damage to weapons?

Yeah, that would be great!

1 Like

yeah! :smiley:

_Imgur: The magic of the Internet

2 Likes

Do you think this is something they should be prioritizing? you have to measure everything vs the effort, time and expense they take.

I certainly would not prioritize a cosmetic effect. HOWEVER, this is something D4 could monetize.

3 Likes

I leave it up to them what they prioritize.

Balance is certainly very, very important, but if they have something that they are super exited about doing, then it would be counter productive to hold back on that excitement for too long or too much of it. You would need to get that out of your system, your head first, because otherwise it will stay there and take a energy and brain capacity and it would exhaust you at a certain point if you hold it back for too long.

Let them do what they think and feel is best.

Yeah, I agree.

Either let people play to unlock certain cosmetics like elemental effects on weapons, with also having the option to by them.

However, I would prefer if Transmogs are a one-time purchase, so that you only have to spend money once and can apply the transmog as many times as you want on various items.

I like this effect. It is a qol for farming forgotten soul.

I would also like to see the treasure gobin to help us farm for other mats.

1 Like

You’d really have to delve deeply into the math to figure out if this is even worth it. If you were to use your regular +500% damage weapon, or whatever, you might end up generating more souls due to sheer kill speed.

Probably not worth it.

quite honestly, gilded barons should drop forgotten souls anyway. Sunkeep is probably fine with dealing 30% damage to elites and taking 15% less damage from Elites, or something.

1 Like

When farming forgotten soul in t16, dps is not a limiting factor. I think we can afford to drop some dps for forgotten soul farming.

I think we can buff it to

Whenever a Death’s Breaths drop, a forgotten soul is also dropped

2 Likes

Why dont we jjst make all materials unlimited that way we wont need to waste time farming itrms when we could be farming +5 mainstat

2 Likes

In regards to the topic of increased Forgotten Souls Drops, I was thinking if we can turn the sets and legendaries that give:

• double Death Breath
  • double Gems
  • and now this increased Forgotten Souls

…into legendary Gems as an alternative to these sets/legendaries.

While Farming on T16, you already have less of a need for legendary gems, so theoretically there also could be legendary gems that give

• double DB’s
  • double Gems
  • double FS’s
  • more gold (that one is already in the game)

Death Breath Legendary Gem

• Normal enemies, chests and breakables have an x% chance +y% chance per level to drop a DB
  • Level 25 Bonus: doubles the amount of DB’s that drop (from elites)

Forgotten Souls Legendary Gem

• Killing an Elite Pack has an x% chance + y% chance to drop 1-5 Forgotten Souls
  • Level 25 Bonus: whenever a Forgotten Soul drops, another one drops as well

Legendary Gem that causes more Normal Gems to drop

• Killing an enemy has an x% chance +y% chance to drop a gem
  • Level 25 Bonus: whenever a gem drops, another one of the same quality drops as well

or something like these.

If anyone of you has different ideas, post them. Maybe they are better than mine.

1 Like

That’s pretty reasonable; something a long those lines.

1 Like

One of the biggest things I wish to see in a future patch either 2.7 or beyond is the ability to have a Cain’s Belt for Torment Farming. It would open the door for so many builds for farming keys instead of having to use the odd sets like Natalya, Immortal King, Inna, Tal Rasha, Zunimasa (just some examples) and losing big damage just for a chance at extra keys.

Please give us the option to run Cain’s OR Sage’s for Torment Farming (re-use a yellow item artwork like the Sage Belt to make this a thing in patch 2.7)

1 Like

T17 please

T17 = gr100

1 Like

No more torment levels! Stop already with that nonsense, there are too many already.

Better solution would be cutting the number of difficulty levels at least in half and then rescaling them so that the highest equals GR100 for example.

7 Likes