Patch 2.6.7 PTR Notes Are Up

DH is faster than that on Erethon. But if we are running steady aim.

1 Like

Never played in a meta group as RGK. But since Squirts should be fixed - you could try it for RKG. Only job is Boss, right?

Maybe cube fortress ballista to keep up squirts buff - still stronger than 40% from perma vengeance and you still have vengeance just with cooldown. 20s - allows for 2times CoE.

You gotta wear Rorg, though. One offensive roll less - but that’s about ~9% and it already comes with IAS, which is good. Perfect trifecta rings are very hard to get anyways.

Will depend on the boss, I guess.

1 Like

I don’t think that shield from Fortress Ballista would give more damage reduction than Vengeance Dark Hearth. My main concern is staying alive with Squirts Necklace de-buff.

With Squirts necklace build you are using Rorg in cube and COE + SOJ + Squirts on self. Monk is giving you shield constantly and it is also constantly dropping down because you are hit very offten.

I am running 145s with nearly 100% success rate. So any mechanic that would make the build “dependent on the boss” is not something that I would like.

No. Multiplicative buff from Wolf 15% is really nice for Wizzard. Mark for death also helps. I posted on other topic about our role during the rift.