'Party Locked' after leaving game while solo

This has happened more and more frequently lately.

After finishing and leaving a solo game, the Start button in the game creation screen is grayed out. When I hover the mouse over the button, it displays the message ‘Party Locked’.

This is the same condition as being in a multiplayer game, at the join/create game screen and you are not the party leader. You cannot start the game.

The only solution I found so far is to exit and restart the game.

Any idea what’s going on and if there’s a fix for it?

same problem here. Happened a few times now.
Gotta exit and restart game.

It happened to me as well and it will not go away…

Same, I cannot enter the game at all. Have changed characters, restarted bnet and PC and still the start game is greyed out.

need more looked into this as i have had it happen twice now very annoying cant even switch toons and start and game diff is greyed out come on blizz this does not force me to buy d4 it makes me want to drop this company

just happened again has blizz added a timer or something for how long we can play a game we payed for like maybe if your phasing out the servers then make an offline mode for pc like console

Yeah happened to me quite a few times as well, it just happened again just now. I feel like if they can’t figure out the bug make a force play command of some sort of, like /*startgame to where you can start game from the chat menu.