Paragon Points stacking

i am asking for demon hunter but this could be for any class, once you can start putting points into DEX and VIT, is there a good ratio? like 2 DEX to 1 VIT? or 3/1 or other. This is the same for any class. Main stat vs Vit

Only put as many points into VIT as you need to stay alive (and that could be zero points). After that, it all goes into main stat, because the more main stat you have, the more damage you do and the more mitigation you have (1 DEX = 1 Armour, 1 STR = 1 Armour, 10 INT = 1 All Resist). Generally, heroes will be able to push with anywhere between 650,000 and 1,000,000 health, depending on how many mitigation items they have.

2 Likes

I usually put 100 points into Vitality just to ensure I have a buffer. You can always readjust later.

Indeed, around 800k health is sufficient for most builds on all classes. Having less than that can make any build fragile despite mitigations but having excessive amount of health hinders effectlive recovery. Having roughly 800k health is a good balance point.

One can put some points to Vit until gear alone is enough to provide that optimal amount of health. At that point just dump all points to main stat.

Thank You for your replies and advice. This is a crazy season, already i have only to do the two set dungeons and I will have completed all the season, I will hate when this season is over as this is the most powerful one and fun one yet, I usually get burnt out around PP 800-1000, but now i am almost 800 and it has been a week, I will try to get as high as I can this season . my only complaint is scream drops, I have gotten only 1, but did find a group and we shared, other than this season , I have only augmented one other piece on all the other seasons.

You must be joking right? Please tell me you’re joking!

1 Like

I just finished the total season. only second time . first was with a Barb, this is the first with a DH. I was not joking, usually i get burnt out in about a month of playing and almost never get over 800 PP. I am now at 798 and it has only been about 2 weeks. Yes there are some bad points for this season, but I am enjoying myself.which is the reason for playing. i am planning on trying to see how high of PP i can get before the end. I only have 1087 PP on normal,so if I can add 1500-2000 more I will be very happy.

It’s all about having fun, I totally agree on that.
If you want to add 1500 paragon points to your 1087 point (when season ends), you’ll need to get 2500 points in season. Then you’ll end up with 2555 points after season end. If you earn 1500 points in season your total will be 1627.