P-Loot will NOT happen. Rod Fergusson on twitter

Sure there will be.
There was enough player base for surviving 20 years with:
classic, lod, hc, lld and mods.
Also many of the players who want ploot used to play solo games before and were not part of your community anyway.

Now with a new graphic engine and a big marketing campaign to push the sales numbers there will be enough players to fill 20 modes. Still we are asking only for an option.

1 Like

People who think the pickit script and bots were a miniscule aspect of D2, just proves that they didn’t even play it. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah.

Blizzard are famous for changing their minds.

and nextgeneration gamers would had managed to get ploot and ruin the game…no ty

so ur the head of blizzard … they are discussing and they do it or not in the end it is who gives them more pressure and more $$$

you might be surprised by the results of that threat, but you will at least have many targets, as the vast majority of players want it to remain true to itself. Each to their own.

I think it refers to FFA loot/loot experience and Rod is assuring that FFA loot will continue to exist in perpetuity in D2R. The earlier tweet clarifies no optional personal loot at launch and maybe ever. If (and emphasis on if) personal loot would be introduced, it would be at game creation and players would opt-in. Therefore, his later post makes sense and is internally consistent. FFA loots will still remain unaltered in D2R and that they might add optional personal loot later.

4 Likes

its not me who said this. its somone on twitter. you said he ditten respons to ploot. i showd you the first 2 i seeen.

rrandom on twitter—Personal loot has ZERO place in Diablo 2. Z E R O. There won’t be enough playerbase to split the players with an option to toggle it on or off.

Rod fergusson-----Relax - we’re not doing it. People are allowed to discuss things and hear other people’s opinions.

1 Like

Forced to use the pickit script off GitHub now if you want to play multiplayer for loot. Just like original D2. Haha this is amazing. Single player it is now for me. :rofl:

1 Like

yea i am going to trash all u ffa supporters “in game” when i see u guys ur all donating me gold ears and tears whatchu gonna do

Lol okay well I will wait and see for myself.

1 Like

I agree on the part “enough players to fill 20 modes”. Enough for a month though, until the hypetrainers and casuals go to the next game.

1 Like

what dont you understand by

They will cite some survey on Reddit as part of blizzards development strategy.

#foolish

1 Like

cuz u aint the headman and blizzard always changed their mind i got so pissed when d3 was released due to crap drop rates i threw the game away and trashed that acct i rebought it near the time when ros first came out and they had rifts and that was like around a year’s time “not too sure” however in the end they made it good so i played till recently when i got bored after 20 seasons

So…
about those refunds that people were threatening to do

I respect you for making that comment. I know you wanted ploot but your willing to read the tweets as they were written.

FFA supporters deserves no respect

1 Like

Of course, as we have said many times before, you want ploot because you think it’s your ticket to swimming in HR’s whilst playing casual, I told you this was your desire all along and how your second demand would be increased loot rate drops, just like D3, as you mentioned.

1 Like

It’s a great strategy to make this game single player only for farming. Now they won’t even need to make lobbies for console since that is only their multiplayer experience.

2 Likes