Optimizing the Gaming Experience through Build Diversity

The variety of strategies available to players plays a crucial role in the quality and longevity of the gaming experience. Beyond simply implementing a rotation of predefined strategies, incorporating diverse strategic alternatives can significantly enrich gameplay and encourage a greater diversity of playstyles.
This is why I would like all strategies to have equal opportunities across all classes in the game. I don’t want to keep seeing the leaderboard with exactly the same character, equipped in the same way, with exactly the same attributes.
Instead of raising numbers on one side and lowering others on the other to create a kind of rotation, why not simply balance the scales for everyone? I would like to see AoV or Marauder back on the leaderboard, but also the WD that hasn’t been seen for a long time.
Finally, I would like to add that all of this would contribute to a more equitable competitiveness, maintaining the freshness of the game by knowing that with the class I chose, I can perform just as well as other classes. I wouldn’t have to search for a specific strategy that is overly powerful, and most importantly, it would generate immense satisfaction for the player that the strategy they’re using is working.

1 Like

WD needs heavy buffing. :frowning: