One Man with his forms ,spreed sheets ,and bullet points dictate direction where D3 is heading

I looked. It’s not. Post all the topics you like it doesn’t change the facts.

Yeah, not sure I say to someone with less experience than I quoting facts that are simply not true. Barbs are all WW, and Crusaders are all AoV.

Well go look. it doesn’t matter what you say it’s what’s on the leader boards. They’re not all WWrend. There’s leapquakes and Charge Barbs and HoTA immortal kings and Bob knows what else. Barbs aren’t ruined as you claimed. Facts don’t give a flip about who cites them and ad hominems don’t change reality.

1 Like

Please type out the player ids of 5 players with non ww builds in top 30. We will wait here. I say you are lost in space.

What % of top 500 is ww right now? 93? 95?

I charge $25.00 per hour for doing research with a four hour minimum. $125 an hour if you insist on moving the goalposts. Got moolah? Also I already invalidated your point. Classes are in no way ruined because there is a preferred build. There is always a preferred build.

I charge $300 per hour in real life. You arent accomplishing anything here

Should we speculate what you do for a living? :wink:

1 Like

He is not minority and you dont know what you are talking about. If the lamentation had %250 it would literally break the end game. People would just bot. That little tweak stopped them.
You must thank him for his effords

Do you know how much nerf that is do you have any idea. I bet you dont. Tell me How many grs that would change then we will talk.(after you calculate this go check the blog post read it carefully)

Also, You dont actually know why these nerfs are done. You are just blaming blizzard for no reason. You sir literally are a BAD PERSON

Technically it is. However there is a few issues with that “level”. Your gear is too low, at that point you are not wearing full ancient gear with proper affixes, and it isn’t close to max values. Paragon level 800 simply comes to quickly, in the gearing progress.

The second part is that a lot of players has reached beyond level 800, so can’t really test at that level anyways. However beyond that you can only achieve higher values in Main stat from Paragon levels, so you can scale according to Main stat based on this both up to level 5000, or down to 800.

So for builds you can clear GR 130 with at paragon 5000, should clear 110 at paragon 1000 in comparison, more or less. Which puts them in early 100s at paragon 800, even with sub-optimal gear.

Well, you could just reset your paragon and only spend 800 points.

I feel like that has to only be one profession right? Or overwhelmingly likely one profession. Who else bills per hour across the board right?

Who you are to judge me, one of multi account in action i suppose,your tone, how you wrote with bold font i should regard him shows me your arrogance or his,… he is well known troll, which has so big knowledge about this game and its mechanics, that he ask if season roll over Bag legendaries are added to his forgotten souls pools if he delete theme from email, and that type of person talks about what to nerf what to buff, also with example of lamentation there was no middle ground cuz devs under pressure of multi accounts with vast amount of “data cluster” shall we call it, decided to remove whole rend multiplier, not reduce it to more reasonable value. And that was reason of outcry because napkin warrior blow this out of proportion, I say it now your ego is big and vast but your knowledge and in game experience is exactly oppose

Lawyers, and they do the same thing to you.

LFMAO check my eu account i am deffinetely a person. I know that people like you believe you are the center of the world and there cannot be any other truth besides yours. I wont try to change any thing just believe me you wont succeed in anything in anywhere if you go at it like this.

As I said who you are to judge and who entitled you to give me such bold statements as I will go nowhere in life with my attitude, you don’t know dime about me I don’t have security issues like you trying force me to think there is something wrong with me create insecurity inside me it won’t work I’m to old for this c… Don’t act like mercy angel, and don’t go protective to forum trolls, which are ruining other people fun for attention, that’s all trolls want, attention good or bad don’t matter, same with you, try to wrap everything in nice words, to look like guardian of innocent, defender of voiceless but in reality you are attention seeking troll, why I call you like this cuz you don’t know nothing about me, who I am, what I do, but you jump to conclusions about me easily, me for other hand want my game which I play to be free from influence of people having zero idea how things work, only having assumptions but in fight for attention they are very vocal in difficult topics they have no clue about, i ask did person of interest wrote one damn guide, did he seek fruitfull attention, beneficial to anyone, i answer : no, why? Because it is easier to make buzz with s… Storm then with creativity, and as for you this is last time I am responding to you cuz your low games are pitiful same as you

As I explained to you before, I never requested the complete removal of the rend multiplier from lamentation but a change to a flat 100%. Click on the search icon./magnifying glass and enter “flat 100 @microrna-1507”. You will find 12 (now 13) posts dating back to October 2019 to prove that I requested a flat 100% damage modifier and not the removal.

For your convenience,

There are members of the forum community who prefer “Only buff, never nerf”. There are other members of the forum community who prefer game balance. These are opinions. Some people like to eat chocolate, others do not. The game developers have indicated that they will strive for balance through the use of buffs and nerfs. Therefore, my opinions that both nerfs and buffs should be part of the toolbox to the balance the game aligns with the developers. It is not that I have some crazy voodoo magical powers of persuasion as clearly there are many things in this game that I have suggested that have not been implemented.

1 Like

Not sure who you are talking about but if that person isn’t a Blizz stuff I’m sure he’s no way near as relevant as you might think he is.

Sometimes we tend to only see what they want to see and interpret things unilaterally, and the cause and effect relationship you currently see may well just be a few filtered coincidence.

So mate, don’t sweat it.

Ps if that person gets off by doing what you say they do (which would be real sad btw), your post may serve as an encouragement and make them feel even better about themself because they are getting attention.

You could, but it wouldn’t achieve anything new or correct. Your items will still be of a higher quality than they should be.

Instead you look at Main Stat. Since every GR tier adds 17% HP to monsters, the requires Damage to kill those monsters is 17% higher. When All is maxed out, the only way of gaining 17% more Damage is to increase Main Stat 17%. So instead 20,000 Main Stat you need 23,400 Main Stat to complete one tier higher. Now this is dependent on Gem ranks aswell, so back when 100 and 120 was top the Main Stat per Paragon Point was lower, as 1300-1560 x 5 Main Stat from those was the max to expect. Now adays GR 140+ is more common so 1850 x 5 Main Stat is more likely from that, and by the time you reach Paragon Level 5000 you most likely have those 150 gems.

So working from that it is easier to evaluate down in terms of Main Stat and see how something performs. Compared to upscaling from under-optimized gear and and gem ranks. That is also why you see so many push builds in PTR testings report their current Main Stat. And a lot do actually test around the 10K mark because it is simply easier to scale off.

This is what Blizzard does, they increase Main Stat to an equal point which they have set to paragon 5000, as that would be the point where you are sure to be optimized. Secondly at 5000 you are more or less going to double your Main Stat when you reach Paragon Level 10,000, effectively meaning +5 GRs or potential GR145. So just below the cap.

That was my point. I am a lawyer, for whatever that is worth.

Just saying…

Last time I checked, no corporate was ever dictated to by a client when that single client can potentially affect thousands of people.

Generally, if they did not intend to do it themselves, no amount of figures from an outsider other than an external auditor indicating they would lose millions of dollars, would ever affect a corporate decision.

As I said, just an observation.

1 Like