OMG - Still no news on S30 or season start/end dates!?

Diablo 3 Season 30

Adam Fletcher @PezRadar

6 Likes

Thank you once again @PezRadar for not communicating this type of information on the official forum for the game. You force us to dredge through ad infested social media websites to get any breadcrumbs of information… You’re doing a great job as the community manager of not participating with community as much as you should/could.

(Yeah, I know it’s probably your higher ups restricting you, but still.)

:smirk:

5 Likes

Assuming the “news” will be the timetable, if Bliz forgoes the 10-14 day warning, this could mean S29’s end on the 14th and S30’s start on the 19th. Otherwise, 21st and the 26th.

3 Likes

So you guys still reading the tea leaves? :laughing:

my guess is that the S30 will start in early February :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

doubt it. suppose you’ll have to grind on something else…

The season will start end Feb/early March, they want you playing D4 S3 for a while.

I cant help but read that twenty-firth in my head even knowing its wrong lol, almost gets me as bad as the brits all saying twenty-sickth for sixth. (theory disclaimer : the brits are notorious for having bad teeth, maybe its too hard for them to say sixth properly)

February 30th. And not a day sooner/later.

3 Likes

News on s30 likely to be next week according to Pezradar on x (twitter).

1 Like

yeah but they didnt have d4 and their cash whales to appease either… they HAVE to keep the sweaty try hards happy in that or they lose the company haha

So… I must confess that I was wrong. It’s a really good news about season is here. And season starts during the Tristram event.

Thank you for taking a bullet for us, I would not have survived long browsing that toxic social media platform. Yuck

Dry guesses. Blizzard moves when they move not we we say move. As I’ve stated before to d3 is their last installment so this isnt their big focus so their not rushing to change seasons every 3 months or so. Again patience

Since when Feb has 30th? :thinking:

1 Like

No wonder Season 30 start is late. It’s stuck in the Twilight Zone.

(Yes, we know. @ShamWow was being sarcastic).

4 Likes

Yeah. Right behind The Outer Limits.

:wink:

1 Like

I have figured out a new nice build and its Set got a buff in S30, so I’m kinda impatient to get into S30 and give it a whirl as well. However, I think S29 is fine and I know for a fact that fissure spawn rate will be severely lower once it is implemented in the main game so I want to enjoy it to its fullest. Even though people find it dull, it’s a good thing that every run I do can be a bite sized grind of a few Greater Rift or Visions until 1-2 primals drop.

I just wish they consider this capped Paragon theme again but pair it with the weaker themes covering less aspects of the character, such as fourth Kanai’s slot one.

News: Friday, January 12, 2024

3 Likes

He even got that wrong.

2 Likes

Perhaps they use a different Calendar, where Friday is the start of the new week!