Old patchnotes question

Can anyone explain why I can’t find patcnotes for 2.6.2 and 2.6.3. News archive contains info about 2.6.1a and then 2.6.4. Searching in internet also gives no result. Was the updates with this numbers? What update was actual in 15th season?

Personally I use the thread made by Perusoe when it comes to finding D3 patch notes.

As for patches 2.6.2 and 2.6.3, I sadly can’t remember anything about 2.6.2, but I can say that 2.6.3 was for the switch release, as that was released around November 2nd, 2018 (iirc). As for what update was for season 15, I can’t say for sure, as I don’t believe we had an update for that (not a major one anyway), since at that time we were going through a drought when it came to updates (in short we were going a long time without an update). So season 14 and 15, both of which whose themes were active in both non-season and season as they were double goblins and double bounties respectively, were after update 2.6.1, but before update 2.6.3 (switch release).

3 Likes

Patches 2.6.2 and 2.6.3 never existed, at least not on PC. Don’t know about other platforms myself. The patching jumped directly from 2.6.1 to 2.6.4 as there were quite a lot of changes and the time gap between patches was significant.

3 Likes

2.6.1 and 2.6.4 were some of the best patches I can remember.

I wonder if the next patch will be 2.7.5 based on how long it’s taking?

1 Like

Same, the amount of balancing changes to the builds of several classes made me more excited than any seasonal theme implemented thus far.

If the next patch is a massive balancing patch (on par with at least 2.6.1), then I would consider that a great send off for D3 in terms of major updates. However, I’ll keep my expectations grounded.

1 Like