Offers for Diablo IV. Characteristics, Mounts and Ways to deal damage

Sorry for my English and look what I suggest, if I write in the wrong section, please correct me, to business.

The principle of operation of characteristics: dexterity , strength, intelligence and vitality:
Dexterity increases the chance and duration of the “Evasion” action, rather than armor, what is more suitable for this parameter. With a certain amount of dexterity, the player could distribute it between increasing the chance of “Evasion” and its duration.
Strength increases armor and reflected damage. Also with the ability to distribute between the increase in armor and reflected damage.
Intelligence increases resistance to the elements and gives you a chance to restore health or a resource by taking magic damage or a control effect.
Vitality increases health, increases movement and attack speed at a high level, and at low-increases the regeneration of health, greatly reduces the damage received, increases the damage dealt, etc.
If you return such a parameter as energy to the game, it can further reduce the recovery time of all skills. And the indicator of reducing the cost of all resources can reduce energy consumption.

Mounts and tradespeople

To use mounts, you can add hunting to the gameplay and catch them using various traps and tame them. The process can be done with a bit of realism, but without serious costs for the player, so that the process does not get bored.
Enter a special merchant with the necessary assortment for hunting.
Mounts can be summoned using the teleport scroll.
To do this, also enter a merchant with scrolls and other magical equipment.
Add a hotkey to summon the mount, as for using the potion.
Add reagents to the sale of ordinary merchants and the necessary legendary items, but so that the range is rarely updated. There should be nothing useless in the game.

Ways to deal damage

Increase the damage caused by the duration of preparation for it, for example, hold the attack key with the “Meteor” skill and increase its damage by a certain percentage for each second.

Add the ability to block to shoot down enemy attacks. Configure this parameter so that it is appropriate to use it only for the most powerful attacks and before the moment when the greatest damage is inflicted, for example, before the element of the convention elements. And supports could use this feature more often.

I suggest configure the control effects so that they only work if the hero does not evade them.

When the health level is low, teleportation skills always work, but they exhaust the hero.

Combination skills, such as the options for example:by launching a “Fireball” in the Wake of the “Meteor”, a “Fire funnel” is formed in place of the trail.
When the Magic sphere hits the “Twister”, it deals 100% damage per second for 5 seconds, firing elemental projectiles at enemies.

Methods of dealing damage by area and by a single target, for example, using skills that deal damage over a large area, you could select the area of damage, and the damage was distributed to the selected area, or concentrates it on a single enemy, thus increasing the damage only for this enemy.

wrong forum… use this thread:

1 Like

Need to write in the comments below this post?

Yes.

This forum is for reporting bugs on Diablo III. Comments/Suggestions on Diablo IV do not belong here.

I can’t write there? What is the reason for this?

OK – I guess you don’t have a license for Diablo III on the PC…

If that’s the case, there are very few places you can post… here, the console forums and Technical support. I guess Blizzard never expected someone that doesn’t have a PC license would want to offer some comments or suggestions…

Never mind all the above then…

Happy Holidays and best of luck in your games.

I have a license for both Diablo III and Reaper of Souls and Rise of the Necromancer
Maybe they are not linked to the profile from which I write?
Happy holidays to you too, good luck in Sanctuary and a real life

1 Like

That could be it… you don’t seem to have a web profile on Tech9nicians#2147 on any of the 3 regions… so I guess the system thinks you don’t have a valid game license.

How can I specify my gaming profile on this site?

I’m not sure I understand the question…

If you log out from your current website session (scroll up and click on your Battle Tag on the top right corner of the page, then click log out) and then re-login with the e-mail that has your game license, then it should work.

Is that what you mean ?

On this site, I am registered as Technicians#2147, and my game account is Technicians#2404. I need to log in to the site under my account so that the system recognizes me and gives me the opportunity to write on the forum.
Thank you for your help, I have no experience in dealing with forums at all.

1 Like