Off meta suggestions

I’d love to see the guardian set get another item added without changing the set bonuses and that item would be awesome if it was a weapon. There are certain builds out there which would benefit a lot from this , builds that don’t have a definitive weapon combo (think IK Hota, H90 Frenzy barb, PoJ monk come to mind, none of them over performing builds) .

This wouldn’t be the first time, Born’s has a crafted weapon as well.

Also it might be time to add more emanating items. Chest and pants in particular are pretty weak slots and it’s about time stuff like Aquila’s , Hexing pants , hell even Depth Diggers emanate as well.

With all the talks about adding more Gifts (particularly to make a socket for jewelry easier), my personal preference is to simply add one that, when used, provides the affected item with the Emanate ability. However, Sets complicate this relatively otherwise straightforward concept so figuring out how that works is up in the air… been thinking that Sets require one of the new Gifts per piece and can only work on crafted versions.

But, yeah, more emanation would be nice considering the season that introduced it stated more would be coming.

I think a jewelry item or off-hand piece (perhaps a shield to support most classes) would be good, but i’m not sure how this would actually help at the moment.

I think making the 3 piece sets use different slots in general is good, because you could perhaps put together a build using demons, aughilds, guardians, and captain crimsons with rorg - 8 pieces of gear for 4 different 2 and 3 pc combinations. It could be very interesting but obviously lacks a major damage multiplier like what you get from the class sets.

i was just thinking about the fact that aughild has 4pieces with a 3 piece set bonus, can’t see why Guardian could not be the same. Also was targeting weapon slot with those builds that i mentioned in mind.
Would not be mad even if we got a ring or amulet as well, we need more options for those slots.