NS 4man Meta Season21

Hi all,
just by reading NS rankings it’s hard to understand the actual meta, since it’s completely full of season 20 pre-nerf records. Besides the fact that also NS rankings should be different from season to season, I would like to understand the actual 4man pushing groups. Is there any room for a dps Demon Hunter or is it just Necro for trash and crusader for Boss?

I beleive the “meta” is:
Sader AoV RGK
Necro LoD Grim Sythe Trash Kller
Support zMonk
Support zBarb

You can play DH as an RGK with Shadow Impale build, most players prefer the Sader but DH RGK should be able to do the job, its just a bit slower thats why.

Can Necro Grim Scythe kill elites on 150? I wonder if corpse explosion can do a better job on NS.

Frenzy can also be used as RGK

What about WD Spirit Barage for thrash killing?

It can do it, but the poison scythe necro does it better now.

DH Impale can only RGK in 145 tops. Higher than that, you need the Sader with their ability to stack stricken much faster and the sheer power of HF.

DH has been used in 150s and is on LB post patch as RGK, so you were saying?

DH is more than capable, slower yes, but can do it, only takes about a minute longer.

Thank you for your replies.
So basically Dh is just a second choice as RGK, there is no room for GOD build as trash killer. I suppose it’s a nice build for speed grift.

Well second choice is still great and GoD builds are EVERYWHERE now as it’s the new hot thing. So if your rocking GoD, I’m sure you’ll be welcomed in other games.

I personally don’t do meta unless it happened to be a build I already play for fun and still don’t do speed runs or such. This doesn’t stop me and my clan mates from pushing high GR’s and completing them which involves at least 1 GoD user, maybe one monk or barb support, a wwrend, and I’ll usually play my frenzy build for the RGK.