Now wich follower with wich class?

Up until now it was totaly clear:

• most time the templar for heal and tank (especially for ranged classes)
  • sometimes the Enchantress for crowd comtroll (for meele classes and necro)
  • never the scoundral (crit is nice, but he was not worth it)

Since skills changed and we can equip more staff maybe the scoundral may be better, than the enchantress for some classes. (I miss those chicken. :sob:)

I am to stupid and unexpirienced, to do the math myself. Maxroll.gg is helpful but it seems toomuch work, to inspect every single build, to check, if it is worth keeping stuff for the scoundral.

Is there someone to give an answer or at least tips, how I can manage to find out myself, when crit is to prefer over elemntal dmg?

Does I understand right, that builds, which use channeled skills use the scoundral and all the other build stay with the other two follower?

If your build relies on cooldowns, the Enchantress has 10% CDR which means you could take her and re-roll a CDR affix from one of your gear pieces into another offensive stat.

If you’re missing elemental damage, e.g. you’ve got it on bracers, or amulet, but not both, her extra elemental damage is useful.

The Scoundrel’s crit chance cloud was nerfed between PTR and live, so it now has a much shorter duration and therefore longer periods when it’s inactive. Also, you have little control over where the cloud goes, whereas the Enchantress’s buffs are to the hero.

2 Likes