[Now Live] Patch 2.6.7a Update

well done. thanks for listening to all the feedback.

5 Likes

These adjustments are greatly appreciated. I’m glad that the team zeroed in on a range (100-150) that was already proposed by the barbarian community even prior to the full removal of the damage buff on Lamentation.

Anyone have an idea of what might be in store for the rathma necro?

3 Likes

please fix blighter too, otherwise everyone just gonna hunt for blighter. all you need is to make blighter attack below 75% with his poison tentacles. its an EZ fix

3 Likes

So happy to see Lamentation back in action. Thanks so much for listening to our feedback and acting on it. Cheers!

17 Likes

Thank you and good luck with the remaining issues including PTR timing quirks and other areas that are outside your hands.

No one can say you’re not awesome at your job!

33 Likes

All of this sounds great. As the new sets are coming and new weapons we need more character slots and more stash space ASAP.

7 Likes

Oh? Definitely gonna be trying that out. THANK YOU for paying attention to feedback.

6 Likes

You guys at Blizzard listened and responded. Thanks for hearing us about Lamination. The s19 will indeed be fun to play!

12 Likes

And all who have left even before S19 started shall be summoned back! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks to Nev and dev team ! Great news ! Season can come :smiley: WW Barb lets gooo !!

8 Likes

Yes! Yes!! Thank you wery much, guyz u make me happy again - even more happy, than i was when play barb on PTR! Here in russian community everyone happily crying like kids))

5 Likes

Thank you for listening and communicating!! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

very good changes. friendly reminder: please make sure the current shields of fury are changed retrospectively… the last thing we want is for the current items to not be changed

4 Likes

Just wanted to chime in and extend a heartfelt thankyou to The team making these changes happen, Nevalistis Thankyou for your patience most of all.

2 Likes

If I recall, nerfs on items are always retrospective. The Bone Ringer is a good recent example.

1 Like

Well, now I’m glad the season start wasn’t today

I understand that it’s hard to decide which changes could be good for everyone. Maybe, that changes aren’t exist… :slight_smile: but think about all the bazookas, thorns necros, sader rgks, etc. (the players who are playing in group…) They got almost nothing now…

They didn’t change the item itself, they just implemented a cap to the amount of stacks your character can get.

1 Like

Thx for kill crusi … Not even solo or 4 p is just kill the rgk value… why u cant change 1st target only ? Is kill solo but best fir rkg… np worst season ever expect 90% of casual ww barb … they can spin 0/24 skill not needed… never think the high end team meta players… anyway s20 kill bazoka and kill d3 push … 5k h play just disapointed random not needed nerf and casual buff… see u in d4

5 Likes

I’m hyped for season start again.

Thank you for listening to the Barbarian war cry.

And thank you for your patience, Nevalistis. I know we’re not the easiest bunch, but it’s because we’re passionate about the state of the game, I swear =P

4 Likes