Not getting season journey conquest credit

I am trying to complete the season 29 journey. I have done two conquests: The Thrill (completed 10/10/23) and Super Human (completed 10/16/23). I am not getting credit for the Super Human conquest on my season journey. I need this in order to finish. PS4 console.

Ensure you don’t have a single set item on you…

Also, pls move this post to Console Bug Report… scroll up to the title and click on the pencil, change the category from Bug Report to Console Bug Report, click on the :ballot_box_with_check: to confirm the change and move the topic.

This forum here is for bugs on the PC (Windows + Mac)… there are game differences between PCs and Consoles – thus the need for separate categories.

Super Human is a Hardcore conquest, The Thrill is regular mode. You still only have 1 conquest done for each mode.

I don’t have any set items equipped. Oops on posting it to the wrong forum.
I’ve done it this way every season. Those two in hardcore and regular then avarice in regular. It has always worked. Seriously, this is the exact same thing I do every season.

1 Like

Nope… as long as both heroes are in the same Journey (ie, both are solo seasonal or both are seasonal), the 2 conquests will count (or should count :smiley:) for the journey.

Hey,

I’m disappointed that you didn’t get responses from other console players…

Just adding this to say that it works fine on the PC…

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like