Not getting credit for Years of War Conquest

I’ve been trying to do this as my third conquest. I did Firebird, Tals, Nats and Marauder, all immediately gave credit with no issue. But ever since the fourth one none I’ve tried are giving credit.

I did Might of the Earth, Vyrs, Shadows Mantle, all on their respective class and none of them are counting so I haven’t gotten credit for the conquest. Have tried with and without Ring of Royal Grandeur, nothing is working, it’s been going on a few days now.

4 Likes

Im having same issue except i raised DH first and completed his sets then raised wizard which gave me vyrs. It will not count firebirds.

1 Like

Having the same issue here with the Rathma set on my Necro - literally the last thing to do for my season and I just can’t get it done

1 Like

Probably because Necro sets aren’t in list. Only 3 sets for every orginal 6 classes from RoS count.
Those classes are:
Barbarian
Crusader
Demon Hunter
Monk
Witch Doctor
Wizard

1 Like

Same problem, I have ran Helltooth Harness set 5 times and it will not count it.

1 Like

Same issue, think blizz will get this fixed for the console before season ends? It seems to bug out after the 4th set.

1 Like

Same over here demon hunter sets all registered and 1st on witch doctor then the next 2 are bugged out so frustrating

1 Like

Confirming this is still busted on switch… I’m incredibly frustrated as this was the last conquest I needed to complete Season 28. This should be an easy fix Blizzard……

1 Like