Not gaining experience past lvl 11

Season 24: Starting leveling my sixth character (Monk) by farming the (Nephalem rift) on (Torment 6). I geared it with level 70 legendary weapons using the (Gem of ease). I already noticed extreme lack of experience when killing monsters when leveling my other charters, but this time little to no experience from level 1 to 10. When reaching 11 all experience stopped no matter what I did or what I killed no experience earned. This is on my (xbox) btw.

Then please click the pencil icon beside the title of your post to move it to the Console Bug Report Forum.

This has been fixed on PC, but it may still exist on Consoles. The cause for this is that the mobs do not level up with you as you gain XP.

This means that you just need to change levels more frequently when using a Gem of Ease to create new mobs that are the same level as you.

The best way to do this is to start in the halls of agony 1, and kill a few mobs, and then go the halls 2, then to halls 3. By that time you will be level 55 or so, and you will not notice much of a difference when you start rifting or whatever.

1 Like