Non-season banwave completely unfair and prejudiced

Dear Blizz,

You recently banned numerous clanmates of Underdog (UD) in non-season for botting but my questions to you are the following:

1. Why did you single out only UD clan? None of the players who got banned are even 10k paragon. Just check the leaderboards, there are many 10k+ paragon players who should have gotten the same treatment, and they were 10k paragon at least 1-2 seasons ago. Look at Ulmaguest (rank1 barb solo 10.3k+), BennyOpies (DTMS clan, 11.5k++), BIGLANCE (DTMS clan, 11.3k++). You think they don’t bot also??? Realistically, they botted 1-2 years before everyone else! If you want to truly want to make an example, then give those players their fair review. Everyone is thinking at this point that the blizzard employee / team who executed this banwave are non-season botters themselves to eliminate competition on the leaderboards!! Listen folks, to this date, Blizzard has not banned a single 10k paragon account because it might well be one of their own employees!

2. Non-season is already dead. Has any blizz employee tried to make a group in NS? One can easily sit around for 3-6 hours, if not days looking for a group through community broadcasts. Don’t you think that people have better things to do with their precious lives? You’ve basically put the nail in the coffin for the non-season community by trying to appease a SELECT FEW individuals who in all likelihood DON’T EVEN PLAY NON-SEASON!

3. Why no bans in EU or Asia? And again, why only ONE clan in non-season? IS THIS AN OFF-SEASON APRIL FOOLS JOKE? DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

I’m not denying that I was a botter in Non-season. But i never played seasons. I have a family to care for, and I cannot play videogames all day. All I ask for is some FAIRNESS!!! I was not even an extreme botter!

3 Likes

This about says it all. :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: Not very smart to post this on the forum. :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

5 Likes

you will be surprised when you find out that Blizzard has been botting all this time too

1 Like

:popcorn: + :popcorn:

There are some good points in original post but most are silly. Blizzard employees are not bottling. I would bet my hose on it… if I had one :slight_smile:

Jokes aside. I know at least 5 people who are botting and they speak openly about it. I see they are still able to play with no problems.

1 Like