No Wings of Terror - Alter fully unlocked

Am I missing something? Just finished salvaging the 5th primal to get the last of the traits, and there are no new wings showing in collections tab.

Fixed. You have to leave the game; I exited D3 completely and restarted and they showed up in the collection tab. Leaving reply here for anyone else who runs into the same problem.

9 Likes

Same thing happened to my friend. Had to close the game completely and then start D3 again.

This might be a new thing. I have had to close the game a few times to get things. Not just the wings. I was lvl somebody the other day we couldn’t share stuff. I said restart the game and then we got share stuff then.

Plus this just yesterday I went to change the game from t6 to t16. The one person had just lvl up to 70. The game said that person couldn’t join because they were not at lvl 70. She restarted the game and she was fine to join.

Tried to relog in the game, restarted pc, nothing works, the wings still dont show up for me, i unlocked the altar completely.

Just to be sure - did you also unlock the wings? I mean, after you unlock 26 seals and 3 potions, you have to unlock the wings (it does not cost anything, just select the wings and click unlock on the left).

2 Likes

I have unlocked the complete altar. I have restarted the game numerous times. Still no Wings of Terror.

Does your Altar look exactly like this?

Take some screenshots of your altar showing that all nodes are unlocked as well as the head at the bottom highlighted, and also of your wing collection.

1. Upload your images to a site such as imgur.com.
  2. Paste the link into your post.
  3. Select the link and click the </> button.
  4. Your link will look like this: www.example.com

4 Likes

Make sure the final seal, labeled “Warning”, is also unlocked as the picture above depicts. It has no other requirements other than having everything above it unlocked.

4 Likes

That really seems to happen, not because of forgetting to unlock the last seal. It just happened to me, I fully unlocked the altar, including the final extra seal of course, and got no wings. Left the game completely and restarted it - still no wings. Left it again and restarted it - There are the wings! Maybe it just needs some time to activate it for some reason?

(Edited There to Where). They will be in your Collection (F2 button) if everything works as intended.