No Singleplayer Uber Diablo/Tristram in D2R?

Just saw this which is apparently from a q&a somewhere?

https://i.redd.it/w8vtvqaoc4171.png

This sucks big time.
Please rethink this, we shouldn’t need mods to do this for us to get to play the entire game offline in single player.

4 Likes

Yes, seems just a bit lazy on VV’s part - all online content ought to be available in single player.

6 Likes

Single Player is the hackfest.
Use Hero Editor for all you upgrades!

Why put legit in a hack mode? It is impossible.

1 Like

Since I use single player almost everyday without hacks, I’d love to be able to activate and play Panda and Uber D. It’s not like it’s impossible for them to do, hackers do it on illegal servers, so they can too. If they don’t though, meh, I’ve gone 18 years without it, I can go another 18 without it.

2 Likes

Not sure if trolling or serious :rofl:

Telling the truth.

SP uses the server on your computer.

There is nothing ‘live’ here in SP.

All the hacks and dupes came from the existence of SP.

Download “Hero Editor” and you can level to 99 in an instant with gear that will never drop in game.

These are facts about SP.

No Troll here.

1 Like

All of that is true but I fail to see what it has to do with this topic?
What has any of that to do with the fact that DClone and über tristram don’t exist in single player natively and that this is a shame?

1 Like

I don’t get it either. What does promoting a hack that insta 99s a character on Blizz forums have to do with a post from a player asking for Ubers on single player?

1 Like

SP is a hack fest and does not deserve Ubers or any Ladder type improvement.

Single player is a mode of the game, it’s not a being with rights. So all you said, beside promoting hacks on a Blizzard forum, is that you don’t want single player users to have access to Uber content without using hacks or illegal servers.

2 Likes

Shivan said:

SP is a hack fest and does not deserve Ubers or any Ladder type improvement.

Closed battle net has bots spamming trade advertisements in every game, bots doing baal runs 24/7, doing mf 24/7. Websites illegally sell items for closed battle net. There’s maphacks and pickit, rollbacks and dupes and who knows what else unknown dark magic out there, so legit players have no chance to keep up.
So closed battle net absolutely does not deserve uber tristram and dclone, both should be removed entirely from the game. (< / sarcasm> in case it wasn’t clear)
Do you see how stupid that argument is?

AtomicPunk said:

Single player is a mode of the game, it’s not a being with rights. So all you said, beside promoting hacks on a Blizzard forum, is that you don’t want single player users to have access to Uber content without using hacks or illegal servers.

^This.

P.S. Is there any way to quote someone while showing who said what I quote?

1 Like

To answer this :point_down: question:

Highlight the comment you want to quote and a quote button will pop up. Beofore you do though it’s a good idea to write something before quoting, as there might be a glitch in the system that removes quotes without writing something before it.

1 Like

That is super useful, thanks!

What’s the problem? The new game is said to allow mods. Certain mods, activate Battlenet content in single-player. If you want something done right, do it yourself.

The problem is that it’s extra work AND from what I read/heard impossible to do for the console releases, which iirc cannot be modded at all

There is no good reason other than laziness/saving money on Blizzard’s end not to do this. This may well be a good reason for them but I don’t have to like it.

1 Like

It shouldn’t take a mod to make the same content available in online, available in offline.

3 Likes

There was no mention in the latest news post, so just bumping this.

We got it boyz!

/20 char

1 Like

HELL YEAH < 3
20 characters

That is a neat change. Now single-player players who play offline don’t have to use a third party to access those contents.

1 Like