No new set dungeons

Tried it with new monk set - tome of set dungeons called me unworthy.
Anybody tried Sader?

1 Like

dude, this is the new sets, its need a total rework and only after devs can create SD

1 Like

we need the whole set dungeon to be gone, not to add more of them.

16 Likes

Probably there needs to be new dungeons in order to complete season journey.

“Rome wasn’t built in a day”

I was just stating a fact without any opinion if I find it good or bad.
Since hardly anybody seems to like set dungeons it’s probably not worth the effort to make new ones for the new sets, but they could mention it in the patch notes.

2 Likes

No offense intended. I actually like dungeons, it’s another facet of the game. Not everyone will like the same things and that’s good. Yes you are correct, there are no dungeons for the new sets yet and yes that is fact.

I think they will get around to it once they iron out everything in the new sets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. The new sets are still work in progress, their functionalities are not yet finalized. Once the sets are ready can the dungeons be created.

1 Like

Are you seriously asking for content removal ?
I have a blast with dungeon masteries, let me keep having that if you can live with the thought of someone else enjoying what you don’t, thank you

If the requirements for completion / mastery of a set dungeon was dropped from the season journey I doubt anyone would lament it whilst still leaving the dungeons available for anyone that actually wanted to do them, e.g. for the pennant and wing cosmetics / achievements.

Come on, set dungeons are the last little challenge remaining of the season journey. You have 4 sets per class, one should be doable.
Look at the “conquests” of the new season, 4 of the 5 are laughable. Avarice got trivial with T16, The Thrill with LoD.

I personally don’t have a problem that set dungeons are part of the journey. I do however think they are located at wrong stages of the journey. Mastering a dungoen, as it typically is the most challenging part of the journey, should be at the Guardian stage. The basic completion of a dungeon should be maybe at Destroyer stage.

I don’t have a problem doing them, but you have to admit that whilst the rest of the journey essentially goes hand in hand with your hero getting more powerful, often you have to deliberately nerf your hero to do the set dungeon, i.e. the challenge is in getting your damage low enough. It’s completely counterintuitive.

Oh, and I did the IK set dungeon on the PTR. I completed it in 1 minute 53 seconds. It’s not like it’s difficult, it’s just not fun.

You’ve raised an interesting point. However, being at Guardian means that it needs to be the hardest. Every player would simply wait for the easiest green set dungeon in their class and clear it well before guardian. It is actually a sensible way of doing it.

In an off season when I was determined to get both sets of wings in each region, I did all of them and I am familiar with every one. I would never say they are ALL easy. Some are easy, some are moderately easy and a couple require focus and the right enemy groupings and timing to master. I would not willingly choose the Barb wastes dungeon again. I left it until last every time.

So in its present form everyone would naturally choose the smarter, not harder path, so it may be in its correct position unless they changed the facility to choose.

then don’t put it in the progress of complete season journey.
Can you live with the thought of someone else is in pain with what you find enjoying? Please just enjoy what the eff you want without forcing it down people throat. Thank you.

You mean you had a blast seeing that you were done right?

Having a blast doing them generally. What’s so hard to comprehend about it ?

The part where you said you HAVE a blast with them which implies you love doing them as content.

Not sure you’re trolling so i’m going to assume your are

Not trolling at all - learn what have and had mean.