No General Chat

For months now i don’t see General chat when i start the game. Sometimes when i left my computer on and restart game i enter a situation where none of my chars is on the list. Only a lvl one char that i deleted long time ago.
But here it is: In that game there is a General chat…
After restart i find my normal char list again but no General chat.

Can someone shine a light on this ? ty

Greets Basta

If you click on the little cog in the top left hand corner of the chat window, under the sub-heading ‘Join Public Chat’ you’ll see an option to join one of the general chat channels. Assuming you don’t leave the channel before logging out, the next time you log in, you should automatically rejoin general chat.

As for the situation where you don’t see any of your characters on the list, are you definitely joining the same region each time you log in? I can see you have a few characters in the European region and none on the Americas or Asia regions. The characters you make are locked to the region in which you created them, so if you logged in to the American region, your characters would not appear.

2 Likes

Hei Morgan,

Thx for resolving the issue where to find General Chat.
The second issue where i only find 1 lvl 1 Barbarian iso my own char list is still a riddle. Next time it happens i will take a closer look at the region.