No Gears of Dreadlands Set Dungeon?

For season 22 Demon Hunters get the Gears of Dreadlands set. But where is the set dungeon so that we can complete the “Set Me Free” challenge?

you mean they don’t have a set dungeon. Your first sentence says they don’t, and the second one says they do lol.

No I was saying that Demon Hunters have the Gears of Dreadlands set for Haedrigs gift but we don’t have the set dungeon for it. So basically they screwed demon hunters over and we have to acquire a whole other set to finish the season.

2 Likes

Every single class this season gets their “new” set for which there are no set dungeons (and Blizzard have no plans to make any). This means every single player is in the same boat, i.e. they need to farm one of the other sets to complete the set dungeon task. DHs are not being targeted specifically.

I’m playing Crusader this season.
I got the AoV set from the Haedrig’s gifts.
I ran the Invoker set dungeon, just like every other season I play Crusader.

3 Likes

I don’t think everyone being in the same boat makes it less frustrating or less annoying to have to farm another set to complete the season. I think the OP was simply venting his/her frustration with the situation. No matter what class one is playing I can see how they can come feeling shortchanged.

3 Likes

Actually I agree. I was very surprised when trying to find the set dungeon for the new set and I couldn’t. So now I have to get back to grinding some more set pieces for my other gears, which takes one or two extra days (if I’m lucky).
So yeah… New “feature” introduced, but not completely “full featured”. Why is this a golden standard to fix stuff while we play the stuff?

It is very frustrating when someone owns you 5 bucks and he gives you back 2 and says you will get 2 more later and then 1 more after that down on the road. I gave you 5 bucks in one, I’m not lending you money separately man.

We get a new set and we get the new set as primary set in the season. Then if you expect us to do set dungeon with it… build a freakin’ set dungeon for it! :S

3 Likes

Bro just be smart every season or almost every season Blizzard gives you a set for free if you complete chapter 1-4 and use that one maybe to finish the season :wink:

what part of “this set has no dungeon, and you need to complete a set dungeon” was unclear to you?

Probably that “this is 2 years old” part. Just wild guess.

3 Likes

I realize this post is kind of old but is there still no set dungeon for this? Kind of messed up for the last season before the new game giving people a set they can’t even complete the season with.

No, and Blizzard made it clear that there never would be in the patch where the first of these new sets were introduced.

Well that’s crap. Glad I wasted my time doing all this.

Dude, obtaining another set just for doing the Set Dungeon is easy. Just play the game. You will either drop the set items, or get them from Kadala. You can also upgrade rares in the cube. When you get double items of the same set, you can convert them in the cube (recipe 4). It’s really not a showstopper.

3 Likes

Why do people keep thinking they must use the Haedrig’s Gift set for the set dungeon? The journey says “Complete a set dungeon” and “Master a set dungeon”. Nowhere is it specified the Haedrig’s Gift set must be used.

Farming another set takes almost no time at all.

:dizzy:

2 Likes

Well…that’s a bold assumption!

2 Likes