No community on console w/out KB+M support (long post)

In a multiplayer game I feel like being able to communicate with other people should be a significant priority. I do get why KB+M has a looting advantage, but not being able to communicate is game breaking.

Controller vs. KB+M looting is perhaps a strong argument for why the game should get a loot allocation system that removes the gap between looting with two different kinds of controls. If they don’t end up wanting to go that far, things look loot filters to reduce the clutter could also make looting easier for everyone.

Another option would be to add a quick loot keybind and let people select a priority list of what pressing that key will attempt to go loot if any items are present that meet the criteria. Looting can be improved on controllers without preventing console players from being able to type in chat.

2 Likes

Maybe even add a loot filter specifically only for controller users to even the playing field.

If they added a personal loot system toggle, then I welcome the keyboard + mouse to console.

1 Like

Then KB + M on console is fine for me.

2 Likes

Well, here’s hoping they take into consideration some decent console changes.

So what? Game still runs on old 2001 code underneath modern Resurrected version. It would be easier if it was a remake, but it’s NOT.

Like I said previously, it’s indeed a miracle that it’s even playable on gamepad.

P.S. Also, don’t be a jerk talking to other people on the internet.

It isn’t a miracle though, the original ultima could be ported to a cell phone. It deserves KB+M support. I’m not being a jerk, you’re just making foolish excuses for them lol

I find it odd that this is one of the few multiplatform Activision games that doesn’t have cross platform play and mouse and keyboard support. The last two call of duties have it, but God forbid Diablo has it.

4 Likes

So did anyone even try plugging in a kb&m into the Xbox or whatever to see if it works? My son and me play sea of thieves on my game pass ultimate and he uses kb&m on the Xbox and it works just fine

Mouse and keyboard doesn’t work, the developers even said before the game came out that consoles wouldn’t have it.

Ahh dang that blows, the Xbox can support it. It cant be that hard to enable it…

1 Like

You have a source on the devs saying it “doesn’t work”?

I believe the interview with the developers when the game was first announced also touched on it a bit.

Unfortunately I cannot post links on here so you will have to utilize google or YouTube.

You can post a link you will just have to put a few extra spaces in it so it’s not a link and just put (delete the spaces)

1 Like

I don’t think I need to now, the beta pretty much confirmed it. LoL

Wasn’t try to be a smart a s s or any thing just letting you know how to get around it and be able to post a link

1 Like

For me, diablo 2 resurrected on the console version does not make sense anymore multiplayer does not work. No lobbies no chat system Just basic things … The Chinese government has announced that Chinese players can play games for a maximum of 3 hours a week, so the Chinese market will not go to blizzard diablo immortal … Bad BLIZZARD another slip-up … I won’t buy any games from blizzard no anymore.

1 Like

Sorry neither was I, thanks for the info though.

1 Like

uh, my guess is that 20yr old game with age old API?
That’s like Mcgyver creating leather jacket out of stones and leaves

That dude can do anything think he could all most kick Chuck Norris’s butt lol