No chat was found (code 10001)

Unable to Login to EU Server due to this bug

1 Like

After applying Battlenet launcher update about an hour ago. I get the No Chat was found message when launching Diablo 3 for EU realm and it eventually puts me back at the signon page for Diablo 3 with no username populated. This happens repeatedly. I can connect and play on US realm. I get the same error on Asia.

I was playing just fine with no issues on EU prior to the BattleNet launcher update.

Please respond Blizz.

Edit: This seems to have resolved itself now.

2 Likes

i have the same problema as you, cant play.

i have the same problem

If it doesn’t resolve yourself then do this
Clearing the cache and files folder cleared the error for me following the below and doing both.
Posted by:
Rejuvithorn

Blizzard

8 posts

Apr 28

Hello! Sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble! I’m glad for some it’s fixed. If this occurs (or is still occurring) please perform these steps: Delete the Battle.net Cache and Files folder Restart Blizzard App Use Scan and Repair for Diablo III

edit: still no chat though
edit2: had to restart the game twice, but now in it after deleting above folders in the links

I’ve cleared the cache and files folder twice and still get the same error. It does seem to be something server side and not client side. I’m not able to login to NA servers on either my desktop, my laptop, or an older desktop I have. It’s so weird. I was in a game and had just finished the Challenge Rift. I was about to switch over to my HC character to claim the gift and that’s when I first got the message. I’ve been unable to get to a game since then.

Please reply to this post in Tech Support :

Blizzard Support may not be monitoring this topic in Bug Report.

1 Like

I am trying to play, but I am getting the no chat was found error code 10001. I tried all the suggestions about how to fix it but still have the problem :frowning:

1 Like

Same thing this AM. Can’t do a thing.

Same here. Deleted the files and still a no go.

Same issue. deleted the files and reinstalled the game. still got the error 10001. NA server here

I was on here just 3 hours ago and my game was working fine. Tried logging in again an hour ago and no go on the NA servers.

I am still getting this error message… i am in the US. What is going on?

I’ve having the same issues right now the NA servers, deleted and restarted nothing

Something broke, I suppose.

Posting in Bug Report is not very effective… the QA Team is probably not “in the office” for another 3 hrs or so… better post on the Technical Support forum

Same. 9:20am and cannot log in due to “No Chat Found”

Possible fix:

Example:
I normally log into ‘Americas’ and started getting 10001 errors on login.
Logged into ‘Europe’ successfully
Logged into ‘Americas’ without error

this problem still persists

diablo 3 error 1001 connection error

Been getting Code 10001 for the past 4 or 5 days…really annoying